• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Parts and flashlights for sale : Vf selected Crees, reflectors, heatsinks, OrbWee

Erasmus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi folks! I'm selling some custom parts. Everything is new unless otherwise noted.

LEDs
  • 9 pcs of low-voltage selected Cree XR-E R2/WG LEDs. The R2 XR-E's are known to have higher Vf than other bins. From 100 R2's I tested a total of 9 lower with a Vf of 3.25V or lower at 350mA (some were over 3.6V at this current). I don't have the detailed test results anymore but if I remember correctly some are as low as 3.16V. Only 8 available at 8.5 USD each. Package deal : 60 USD for all 8 LEDs! SOLD
  • Cree XR-E Q5/WG LEDs, 11 available, still sealed in the reel package, 3 USD each
  • Chip On Board 7W LED, 440 lumen, warm white (3500K), 700mA, 12.6V, just tested no longer than 5 seconds, full specs at shop where I bought it, great for fixed lighting projects, click for a picture, paid 29 USD, selling for only 15 USD

Reflectors

Heatsinks
  • Custom aluminum heatsink, diameter 24.85mm, length 38.20mm, made to fit 4 Cree XR-E LEDs, screw thread fits LocLine stalk with 1/8" NPS male thread. This heatsink was made for a fixed lighting project but unfortunately this has never been finished. click for a picture. 10 USD
  • Ultimate Maglite D heatsink. This is the ultimate heatsink for your Mag D project, like no other heatsink the heat from from the LEDs will be drawn to the head as well as the barrel of the Maglite. This is custom made by Wquiles, the whole process of idea to heatsink can be seen in this thread. This heatsink has never been used, but on the bottom are some dings from testing the tight fit in some barrels, when frozen it easily slipped in but to get it out I had to hammer it out. Here's a picture to illustrate it. My purpose was to build a 7 Cree XR-E Mag with 7 McR-16-XR reflectors which should be shaved a bit with a Dremel to fit. The project was never finished due to a lack of funds. I paid more or less 100 USD for this custom jewel, letting it go for 40 USD so someone can build one hell of a Mag :)

Flashlights
  • Orb Wee NS, including XR-E R2/WG LED, brand new but without split ring and lanyard attachment. You should solder the LED engine yourself (resistor and spacer not included) 32 USD SOLD

If you want to buy something
  • please first contact me by PM for a shipping quotation
  • Cash Paypal : [email protected]
  • Credit Card Paypal : add 5% and send to [email protected] (mind the underscore/low line!)

Shipping
  • standard worldwide priority shipping for only LEDs is 5 USD, for other goods please contact me by PM to get a shipping quotation
  • LEDs will be secured between 2 pieces of cardboard and shipped in a soft padded envelope for maximum protection
  • I can not be responsible for lost unregistered mail
  • shipping within 12 hours after your payment has been received

Thanks!
Erasmus

Last edited:

flip

Enlightened
I'll take this: Orb Wee NS, including XR-E R2/WG LED, brand new but without split ring and lanyard attachment. You should solder the LED engine yourself (resistor and spacer not included) 32 USD.

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Back up on the Orb...even though I know flip will follow through...Nice grab!

EDIT...nevermind Joel beat me to the back-up...

back-up to the back-up..:laughing:

Erasmus

Flashlight Enthusiast
I made a package deal for the 8 R2 LEDs, 60 USD for the whole bunch.

Erasmus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Freddy! 65 USD including priority shipping. No personal delivery at home this time as I'm located a bit further now :D Cheers to you man :)

Latest posts