Any updates on the Olight M30 tailswitches?

bkumanski

Enlightened
I haven't heard anything about the smooth tail cap switches for a while and was wondering if anyone has heard anything. The last thing I saw was Matt from Batteryjunction talking about them being just around the corner, but this was aver a month ago. Any news??:candle:

OfficerCamp

Enlightened
I actually had the pleasure of visiting the Battery Junction facility at the beginning of October. Matt showed me the proto of the new tailcap design that will be available within a few months. I took some pictures of the new unit, but I keep forgetting to post them up, I'll put them in this thread tomorrow, as well as the thread I started last month regarding the same topic. The new tailcap looks great; it looks like a standard round tailcap from any given brand (as it should), with the mode selector/strobe button on the side (recessed slightly, no accidental activation). Great design IMO, should have been this way from the get go. Take care.
OC

OfficerCamp

Enlightened
Not sure how to upload pictures, here is the flickr address for a picture I took of the new tailcap design.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/43870556@N07/4037696486/

Last edited:

bkumanski

Enlightened
Perfect! It was actually your post I was refering to. I thought they would have been here by now, but I guess not. Thanks for the update.