Which light to use tomorrow night??

Viper

Newly Enlightened
I am going to a friends house party tomorrow night, that has lots of land (3 acres), and bonfire in the back, and hasn't too much outdoor lighting. It has lots of dark opportunities to use a flashlight. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I want to be impressive and blinding, yet not offensive or (too) nerdy. Others will want to try the light out, and complement about the quality or power (these are a bunch of engineers and professionals).

- The Tigerlight is out because it's too big to carry convieniently, most may mistake it for a MagLite.
- My L1 LumaMax is neat but underpowered for this event.
- Scorpions are ugly, and don't have the HOLA option.
- My L4 has not come in yet.

So I am thinking the M3 or 6P (with HOLA), or even the E2e. Which light(s) would you have for this occasion??

Thanks Bill

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
6P with HOLA, M3, or E2e all sound good to me. Personally, I would go with the M3. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Size15's

Flashaholic
Take the TigerLight (make sure it's charged as it'll see use I'm sure)

The E2e would be EDC regardless of which additional flashlights you carry for specific applications.

I'd take the M3 with HOLA and fresh batteries. Just as a show-off of course!

Al

AZMAN

Newly Enlightened
Go pick up a Surge quick............people are always amazed at the amount of light coming out of it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/huh.gif

It's a sleeper light.

Viper

Newly Enlightened
Well I charged my Tigerlight overnight, and it's ready to go. I have a ton of CR 123 batteries, so it looks like I am going to have the M3 HOLA ready, with the Tigerlight in the car on standby.

Thanks for all the advice. If I have any good stories, i'll report them tomorrow.

FC.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yea, that's too bad you don't have the L4 yet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Latest posts