• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (SOLD) =~=~=~= WTS: FiveMega Megalennium 3x18650 Body +Extras =~=~=~= (SOLD)

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD

All,

I have for sale the following items to complete your Surefire M6.

1. FiveMega Megalennium 3x18650 - Run your Surefire M6 with 3x18650 batteries (without adapters) and have increase runtime with your WA1185 lamp. The body is made from 7075 aircraft aluminum and according to many, FM's quality exceeds that from Surefire. This is perhaps one of the nicest upgrade for your M6. I purchased this a couple of weeks ago from another member. Besides testing it, I haven't carried nor used it. It is in mint condition without any scratches or nicks. This body is compatible with Surefire M3/M4/M6 head. (BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED)

2. AW 3-Level Incan Softstart Switch - Allows you to run your incan at 3-brightness level (30%, 60%, 100% PWM controlled) with memory mode. This switch is currently installed in the megalennium body.

3. Mac's McClicky Adapter - I purchased this directly from Mac. According to his first post, you have to trim off a bit of the McClicky switch boot. NOTE: I trimmed off too much, so the McClicky switch is NOT FUNCTIONAL. However, you could remove the McClicky switch from the adapter and replace it. The switch is available for sale at Lighthound and the Sandwich Shoppe

I could take photos if needed, but it's essentially in new condition and looks the same as the one from FiveMega's sales thread.

PRICE: $180

Payment Option: Paypal Cash or Credit (Preferred and no fees), Money Order or personal check (additional clearing time required).

Shipping: Priority mail with DC tracking to USA (including Hawaii and Alaska) only. Insurance is optional, but if you choose not to pay for insurance, I cannot be held responsive once I ship the item out.

Terms: First to say :takeit: will have priority. If coincidentally, someone claims it in the thread and another person claims it via PM, I'll determine who wins based on CPF's timestamp. If you choose to pay via Paypal and I don't receive your payment within 24-hours, I'll offer it to the first backup.

Last edited:

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: =~=~=~= WTS: FiveMega Megalennium 3x18650 Body +Extras =~=~=~=

<reserved>

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take it. PM sent. Thanks.

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast

Josey,

That was quick. It's yours! PM replied.

mwaldron

Enlightened
Re: (SPF) =~=~=~= WTS: FiveMega Megalennium 3x18650 Body +Extras =~=~=~= (SPF)

Backup, just in case things fall through...

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast

This is the quickest sale I've had. Made me start to have seller's remorse. LOL

alantch

Enlightened

Nice snag Josey! This body will really go well with the FM3X :whistle: