• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Muyshondt Aeon *** SOLD ***

mikeyx

Enlightened
FS: Muyshondt Aeon *** SOLD ***

Mint condition black Muyshondt Aeon. Maybe 15 minutes runtime.

$120 $115 $110 PayPal preferred. Shipped USPS Priority mail (CONUS) with delivery confirmation.

For international sales, any extra shipping costs will be added to the above prices.

Add insurance or registration fees, if desired, as I will not be responsible for loss once the item has been shipped.

First unconditional "I'll take it" followed by payment within 24 hours. PM for Paypal info.

Thanks,
Mike

Last edited:

Viper715

Enlightened
Re: FS: Muyshondt Aeon *** 2nd Price Drop ***

Question is the color of the beam on the greenish side like another Aeon I have seen? Just wondering the Aeon I got to play with was awesome feeling light with a smooth switch but I just did not like the beam color. Thank you in advance for your answer.

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast

If I may chime in here, the R2 Aeon that I have is a very smooth warmish beam that I personally love. I think it renders color better than my other R2 lights. It's also quite a little pocket rocket. This is really a cool little light that just disappears in your pocket or on a key chain. It's really quite a masterpiece for such tiny lght. If you are into clipless pocket lights, than you won't be dissapointed in this one.

Dan

mikeyx

Enlightened

PM replied. SPF.

Mike

dagored

Enlightened
Re: FS: Muyshondt Aeon *** SPF ***

:paypal:

Transaction Date: Oct 28, 2009
Transaction ID: 5MU38496N2789754K

dagored

Enlightened
Mike,

Just arrived and just as you described. With a battery. Thanks.

It has a nicer warm white than the EZ123 I just acquired. The Aeon is not as yellow or golden. I really like it. You saved me some bucks, I was ready to order one. It is smaller, width wise, than my Jil Lite Ti CR2.