fenix L2d premium x nitecore EX10 x Quark 123.

vidaloka102000

Newly Enlightened
Hello everybody, I'm looking to buy a Flashlight that uses 1 battery rcr123 but I have doubts in 3 (fenix p2d premium, nitecore EX10 or Quark 123). What your telling me these models indicate. I wonder for the quality and number of functions.
I accept suggestions of other models, provided that use batteries rcr123.

Thank you.

Last edited:

corvettesR1

Enlightened
You might want to take a look at Novatac and the 120T. In my opinion,its compact,easy to use and has a very nice,floody beam quality .I like the extra sharpness of the knurling as well.I wish other lights would be cut like that.Anyway,good luck with your choice.

jhc37013

Flashlight Enthusiast
I assume you mean a Fenix P2D and not L2D the "L" is AA models. Also the P2D is the older model Fenix the PD20 is the latest.

I like the instant access to other modes low or higher versus the single mode programmable EX10 but that is a personal opinion. I highly doubt you would be disappointed with a PD20 it is one of the better 1xCR123 you can get in a very large market.

Gunner12

Flashaholic
What price range and functions are you looking for?

Do you mean the Fenix P2D? The L2D is a 2 AA light. The newer Fenix 1 CR123 lights is the PD20. Similar functions, just a better body.

Quality for all three is good. As for functions, that is all available on their respective sites and also usually on the site that you are buying from.

:welcome:

vidaloka102000

Newly Enlightened
I assume you mean a Fenix P2D and not L2D the "L" is AA models. Also the P2D is the older model Fenix the PD20 is the latest.

I like the instant access to other modes low or higher versus the single mode programmable EX10 but that is a personal opinion. I highly doubt you would be disappointed with a PD20 it is one of the better 1xCR123 you can get in a very large market.

The PD20 is legal but it does not accept rechargeable battery.

vidaloka102000

Newly Enlightened
What price range and functions are you looking for?

Do you mean the Fenix P2D? The L2D is a 2 AA light. The newer Fenix 1 CR123 lights is the PD20. Similar functions, just a better body.

Quality for all three is good. As for functions, that is all available on their respective sites and also usually on the site that you are buying from.

:welcome:
I want one that has a compact size with good autonomy option very low level of brightness, circuit regulated real and reliable and above all a lot of quality in the circuit and the led.
I quoted the quark because of the ten-year warranty.

I the to want a value of U$$90.00.

vidaloka102000

Newly Enlightened
You might want to take a look at Novatac and the 120T. In my opinion,its compact,easy to use and has a very nice,floody beam quality .I like the extra sharpness of the knurling as well.I wish other lights would be cut like that.Anyway,good luck with your choice.
Novatac 120t circuit has a very good but the price is too high $ 140.00. Too much for my pocket.

Federal LG

Flashlight Enthusiast
My vote goes to QUARK 123.

Best beamshape ever! :twothumbs

Nice UI (I love the moon mode), excellent overall finish, LED is perfectly centered...

Gunner12

Flashaholic
The Lunasol is an expensive semi custom light made by McGizmo, much higher then your price range.

The Quark 123 could be a good choice for you. If you are buying from 4sevens, use "CPF8" for 8% off coupon.

vidaloka102000

Newly Enlightened
:D I just make buying a quark 123 (My first Flashlight), just waiting for the arrival.

Thanks to everyone for the answers.