• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold RED LED Brass Kino Bay

Norm

Retired Administrator
Sold
RED LED Peak Brass Kino Bay

Kino Bay AA Brass with RED P4

$60 posted anywhere in the World

redkinobay.jpg

ham599jx0.jpg

Last edited:

olrac

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: RED LED Brass Kino Bay

Nice light, Norm, but you should probably have it in CPFMP, not here in Custom, and I'd suggest adding 'Peak' to the title. Good luck! :)

What is the criteria for this sub forum? It is kind of gray. I would think peak would qualify as you can have them build your lights in almost any configuration.They aren't a high volume Mfg either. I don't see them any different than let's say Lummii or even McGizmo in that respect. Not trying to be argumentative just confused.:confused:

What is the criteria for this sub forum? It is kind of gray. I would think peak would qualify as you can have them build your lights in almost any configuration.They aren't a high volume Mfg either. I don't see them any different than let's say Lummii or even McGizmo in that respect. Not trying to be argumentative just confused.:confused:
Well, I agree, there is certainly some gray area on this. I think McGizmo has lifetime immunity because he is the king. And the king deserves respect! :D

Lummi's stuff is also high-end and fairly rare, so that may be the reason there.

I think, traditionally, the lower-priced lights that are manufactured are listed in marketplace, while the high-end stuff is listed here.

Anyway, great light! I'm a big Peak fan, especially brass. :hitit:

Nyctophiliac

Flashlight Enthusiast

I always felt that it was due to the scale of the product - I.E. mass produced stuff in the marketplace - and cottage industry stuff here.

As Olrac said - if you can ring them up and request a personalized model - then it deserves to be here - After all - the Peak forum is also here on custom builders and modders.

Anyway Back on Topic - Paypal sent!!!!!

:paypal:

Norm

Retired Administrator

Thanks Lee PP received. :) In the post first thing Monday morning (Sunday here).
Cheers Norm

Would this thread also be better served in CPFMP?

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/244995

Peak has a sub forum on CPF proper, wouldn't that qualify all their products for CPF proper BST?

Does a manufacturer having a sub-forum qualify for offering non-customs in CPF BST? Maybe it does. I honestly don't know. From what I've seen, though, most selling success for Peak lights occurs in CPFMP. I just don't know if Peak's "lego-bility" is considered "custom" per CPF BST.

Nyctophiliac

Flashlight Enthusiast
Kino here in UK!

4076242354_817f999dfb_o.jpg

Lovely light - very much in mint condition. Beautiful red light - perfect for non dazzling nighttime covert navigation - with a fair bit of useful throw.

Today's paper for proof of transit!

4075485601_b1a42fe8f3_o.jpg

Pumbaa has a new stogie!

4075487863_fa57b44b56_o.jpg

I must go have a lie down!

Cheers Norm.