• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: SPY 007

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
Up for sale is a minty fresh SPY 007 that has never been carried. Green trits from Bart's latest run installed. Mounting rail has never been attached but is included along with the original Pelican case that came with the light. Price includes shipping and PP fees to CONUS verified accounts only please.

$1050.00

Last edited:

1wrx7

Enlightened
Re: FS: SPY 007

I got your PM... it's all the info I need....:takeit: Send me your PP addy.

1wrx7

Enlightened

This is one of those times when I would like shipping insurance. Is there a chance of that being an option? I haven't had a package go missing yet, but this is not the time to have it happen:crazy: I'll be waiting at my mailbox:party:

1wrx7

Enlightened

:paypal: including insurance.

I've had the chance to use a 005. I knew I would love the design. I almost bought a 007 when they were first available but I had to hold off. Thankfully now I can satisfy the urge. This will be my first TI light and a good start:cool: It will also go good with the TI Atwood that will ship tomorrow:party:

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast

:paypal: including insurance.

I've had the chance to use a 005. I knew I would love the design. I almost bought a 007 when they were first available but I had to hold off. Thankfully now I can satisfy the urge. This will be my first TI light and a good start:cool: It will also go good with the TI Atwood that will ship tomorrow:party:

SPY 007 is sold to 1wrx7

Thanks and as always thanks to CPF.