• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold ====>> FS: 1 AAA Fenix L0P 1 W (pics)+++

ledhead

Newly Enlightened
DSC01993.jpg

These were available a few years back but not anymore. Now, I'm offering my only EDC light for sale here, if you want to get your hands on a classic Fenix. It's a bit scratchy here and there but nothing damaged or bad. The led still shines good with either Nimh or primary batteries. Twist it and you'll get a nice and white-creamy beam out of it.

DSC01996.jpg

It's $10 shipped to anywhere in North America. I won't know if it will sell or not unless it's placed here...so, let me know.

DSC02009.jpg

Paypal is good.

DSC02004.jpg

DSC02013.jpg

DSC01997.jpg

DSC02003.jpg

Thanks.

Last edited:

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: 1 AAA Fenix L0P 1 W (pics)

IF you are willing to go international, ill take it i will cover additional shipping of course

Crenshaw

Hack On Wheels

Enlightened

If you are limiting this to NA, then I'll take it!

Can't resist the old school Fenix... Any idea on the brightness?

ledhead

Newly Enlightened

Mods,

Please move this thread to the appropriate forum as such. I wasn't paying attention. Someone please pay me to leave this room already by getting this light. BTW, it's on hold right now for Crenshaw.

Thanks,

ledhead

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast

its probably not the best light of its class anymore, but hey, its a piece of fenix history. Now to find an Lo-ti i can afford.

Crenshaw

Hack On Wheels

Enlightened

its probably not the best light of its class anymore, but hey, its a piece of fenix history. Now to find an Lo-ti i can afford.

Crenshaw

No kidding, too bad you are so quick! ;) What other older Fenix lights have you got? It would be sweet to see a photo of your collection once you get the LOP.

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast

No kidding, too bad you are so quick! ;) What other older Fenix lights have you got? It would be sweet to see a photo of your collection once you get the LOP.

I actually DONt have that many fenix lights. In my history of buying, ive owned P1D(lost), P1DQ5 (lost), L0D (sold), L0DQ4(given away), L0DQ4 (sold), T1 (lost by my friend), Tk10, P3D. E01 (given away), E01 (traded), E01 (give away) E01 (died of alakine exposure). I also have one mint E0 , and one user E0.

SO currently i only have two proper (bright) fenix lights in my possesion. :tinfoil:

The ironic thing is i actually have more surefires now...haha, although none of them stock.

I will most probably buy the Tk30 at some point though.

most of the stuff i bought to collect ive sold. The only things left that are absolute shelf queens are my ARC LS and my non-user Longbow. Both out of production, fairly rare pieces these days. Other ones that are slightly rarer but not unattainable are my Arc-P DS and ARC-AAA special edition (i believe its an old P,meaning its a CS)

Crenshaw

Last edited: