Dat2zip where are you?

Shark

Enlightened
Any updates on when your site will be back up? Got the jitters /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
i hope he doesn't get sucked up into the neverending story! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

yes, the site being down is bumming me out too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

i have some extremely important (and top secret of course /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif ) projects requring some materials /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast
I thought Wayne Y's on vacation? The man may need some island getaway after sending Charlie the BB750 boards for the PM6...
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif ...
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
vacation?

he should be slaving away on my order /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
He might be on vacation, but I sent him a PM about what is going on and here is his reply.

[ QUOTE ]
Dat2zip Said:
So far we have restored the database that drives the web site. It appears we have salvaged all the customer and product data info. Still needs the osCommerce source code to be restored back to the last backup. If all goes well, we can start testing again this weekend. The database was the key item and losing that would have meant weeks of data re-entry.

I'm not in control of the next couple of steps so I can only wait for those who are doing it and cross my fingers the restores go smoothly.

[/ QUOTE ]

McGizmo

Flashaholic
In the mean time, the lad is bustin' his butt with much to do! With vacation postponed, he is busy with vendors and new items which will be added to the offerings of his shop. The site crashing when it did couldn't have come at a less opportune time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif We will all have to pay close attention to the "fish" when the site is re opened as there will be some new guys swimming.

- Don

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
Upon clicking "confirm order," got this error msg:

1054 - Unknown column 'orders_status_id' in 'field list'

insert into orders_status_history (orders_id, orders_status_id, date_added, customer_notified, comments) values ('254', '2', now(), '1', 'Glad you are back up and running!')

[TEP STOP]

hmmmm, close but no prize /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Larry

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast
larry, the site is not ready yet. Did you see so many "red cross" over there? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif
Uggh, I cannot hold my hand anymore also. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
shiftd,

I think the red crosses are just missing photos. Wayne's new site has always had a few.

Larry

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast
hmm, that is true huh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
but anyway, the red cross had never been that many. but this time, all the photos are red crossed.
tell you what, now the server crashed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
shiftd,

I presume you also are biting your fingernails in anticipation of $pending /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
(I also noted he now lists MM+ boards. Droooool /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif )

Larry

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Droool /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
surely, those things (drooling and biting fingernails) are the only thing I am capable of doing right now over the shop.

paulr

Flashaholic
Yahoo Stores (or whatever) handles some of the work of running a web store and processing payments, but they don't do anything to help you develop or ship the product. Maybe Wayne needs to hire an assistant. I know someone who would be interested /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif.

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
Aoooga, aoooga,

It just took my order, and I got the auto confirm! (Now everybody will probably "slashdot" him and byby server again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif )

Larry

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
oh goody!!!

and now larry doesn't have to take his sandwhich apart /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
Hey Roth,

JIT- Just In Time! That was my plan for tomorrow! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Larry

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
phew!

now you can put that sandwhich to good use /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

is it a q3l?