• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB SF Used KL3 or KL5 head

QtrHorse

Flashlight Enthusiast
All I really want is the C to M adaptor from one of these heads. If you have a used head that you want to get rid of cheap, I will take it. The C to M part can be missing ano but not have any dents or deep scratches.

I have an extra mint Leef 2x18650 body that I can trade along with many other SF parts if that is what you want instead of good old $$.

greenpea76

Newly Enlightened
Tessaiga,
There is an adapter that looks very integrated that is included with these heads. They are basically C-M adapters.
There are 2 known versions also, which one exactly are you looking for QtrHorse?

QtrHorse

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would prefer the sharp edged version if that makes sense. The other version is beveled/ rounded and that is my second choice.

Either version will work though.

QtrHorse

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh ok... thats strange.... mine L5 didnt come with one of those... :confused::confused::confused:

I know the older finned KL3 heads did not have the adaptor. I thought all the KL5 heads had it.

It's hard to tell that there is a C to M adaptor there. It looks like it is all one pc. I only recently found out that you can remove the C to M adaptor.

QtrHorse

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not at the moment, sorry. I was only going to use it to sweeten the deal if someone had a KL3 or KL5 head.