• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired McLux III Ti PD-S with PEU Bezel --- SOLD!!!

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sold to Moddoo

Hello fellow flashaholics. This is my first SELL post, so bare with me.

As I've gotten the bug for a Haiku, I've decided to part with my cherished Ti PD-s bought from this sale thread https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/218346 . I added a PEU bezel sporting 3 green trits as well. As it's almost too nice of light to EDC, I've only carried it a few times in my scrubs pocket at the hospital, otherwise it has rested on the top shelf in my gunsafe at home. I consider it to be in mint condition as I can see no flaws, dings, scratched etc on it. I can post pics of it if needed and will do so for serious buyers (I'm still learning the whole pic posting deal :thinking:).

I'll let it go for $500 paypal plus PP fees
or
I'll accept a trade for a MINT Haiku + $100 cash/PP

Basically, I'm looking to get $500 for the Ti PD-S so I can buy a Haiku.

The first :takeit:gets it, also takes priority over PM's. I'll throw in the cost to priority insure as well for shipping.

Thanks for looking. Please let me know if I've broken a rule or need to alter this sales thread for any clarification etc.

Dan

Last edited:

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: McLux III Ti PD-S with PEU Bezel

Man you guys are quick!! Sorry about that, I hit enter just as I entered the first post. Anway, it should be updated now. First time seller error:eek:

Dan

Moddoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sweet,

finally found the right deal on a nice PD-S :thumbsup:

I'll take it.

coloradogps

Flashlight Enthusiast

Moddoo,

Great deal on one of the best lights out there!

:twothumbs