• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD! Titanium Treasure for sale or trade!

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a McGizmo Sun Drop XP host in mint condition. This one has a five level DatiLed light engine out of a TB light I received in a trade with Chipwillis. Man this one is BRIGHT! This one runs on a single 17670 cell. I sold the original light engine in a mule to Fyrstormer because it was too dim for my taste although no disrespect intended to the maker! I'll start this one at $500 shipped in the continental USA. International shipping is extra! Pic borrowed from the creator but this was Troy's light and we all know "Dad" takes good care of his titanium! :D Reduced! NOW $475 ...Now $450 (cost $460 new when it was available) *** Bonus offer...I will include two new AW 17670 li ion batteries!

SunDropXP.jpg

Last edited:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Titanium Treasure for sale or trade!

Sorry about modifying greatness but I made a long handled "Super Mule" out of this beauty! Long run time and super illumination with strobe, SOS, and low, medium, and high settings. This one is a shelf queen and I carry my Chimera mini, Ti Warrier, or mule for edc (or about twenty others:crackup:)

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

Man Tom...not a minute too soon! I sold the Raw UV to Gryphonq on USN and he was negotiating hard on this one! WOW talk about timing! I was working on trade deals with Shane1 too but couldn't decide what I wanted as usual! You will love this one because it is just like the Lunasol 27 two pak and the batteries fit both perfectly! Thanks again! Funds received...SOLD...I will miss this one! :mecry:Gotta love the brief suspense! I was viewing Robert's pay Pal shipping info while I was typing to you Tom! YOU ARE THE WINNER! Robert get Bruce's UV Lummi!

Last edited:

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast

What five-mode driver is that? And what LED?

Edit: Never mind.