Anyone speak/read/write Japanese?

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's probably a long shot but I'm trying to communicate with someone in Japan but am having a difficult time due to the translating software. I was hoping there might be someone here that would be willing to translate for us?

curtispdx

Enlightened
It's probably a long shot but I'm trying to communicate with someone in Japan but am having a difficult time due to the translating software. I was hoping there might be someone here that would be willing to translate for us?

My wife can.

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
Brian, I think Arc Mania lives in Japan... but does that mean he speaks Japanese? :shrug: But it might also be a shot.
:thumbsup: john

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
I can do it for you and my translations tend to come out in more natural sounding language than most.
Brian, I think Arc Mania lives in Japan... but does that mean he speaks Japanese? :shrug: But it might also be a shot.
:thumbsup: john
Mike is here too and is very fluent. I haven't seen him yet this year but we spent a few hours over flashlights and coffee last year.

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks very much fo rthe offers to help everyone.

I can do it for you and my translations tend to come out in more natural sounding language than most.

Thank you very much kaichu. I have already forwared an email to Curtis for his wife to transcribe. If for some reason I need to would you be willing to do the transcription in the future?

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
Thank you very much kaichu. I have already forwared an email to Curtis for his wife to transcribe. If for some reason I need to would you be willing to do the transcription in the future?
I love doing them and although my Japanese isn't as good as many others, my translations generally come out sounding natural in the target language because I take the extra time to go for writer intent rather than dictionary type translation.

nekomane

Flashlight Enthusiast
Been away for a while and I see this thread now.
M_M (though it looks like you've already found help) as well as others, let me know if you need translation/communicating assistance in the language.

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
Been away for a while and I see this thread now.
M_M (though it looks like you've already found help) as well as others, let me know if you need translation/communicating assistance in the language.

Thanks, will do :thumbsup:.