Decisions, decisions, decisions

CoachG

Newly Enlightened
Hello everyone I am a newbie to CPF but I have learned alot over the pst few months from all the post. I am looking to buy about two more flashlights to add to my collection for camping, hunting, atv riding and all around general purpose use. I have somewhat of a slim and limited collection at the moment consisting of 2 surefire x300s, surefire G2 led and a surefire E2D led defender.

I have narrowed my next few purchases to the following in no particular order:
Surefire LX2 lumamax
ITP A6 Polestar
Olight M30
Fenix Tk 40, tk30, Tk 11 r2
Eagle Tac M2C4

Any suggestions on which of the above listed would be the best for outdoor activity and all around use. I want the brightest light I can get. I know the lumen measurement is not the same from one company to the next so I thought why not ask the experts on CPF. One memeber did post a beam shot of the Olight M30 that looked very impressive. Thanks in advance.

Gunner12

Flashaholic
Many here seem to like a floody headlamp for outdoors use, coupled with a good flashlight.

If you want output, go for a Fenix TK230, TK40, Olight M30, Eagletac M2C4, iTP A6, ThruNite Catapult, or another light with a quad die LED or a SST-50/SST-90 LEDs.

The ThruNite Catapult might be good for you. Good throwing, feels tough, and bright. Here's a review.

:welcome: