Please Help Me Vote

D-Dog

Enlightened
The sister of a female who may become more than a friend to me :p was put through to the top 10 of a Play-Doh contest (kinda odd but cool). I know it sounds corny, however, it would be awesome if I could help her win. That is where you guys come in :) (I'm already voting once a day)

You have to go to

http://hasbro.promotions.com/playdoh/votegallery.do?e=s4sdHosb6%2FI

click on vote on the left bar

enter your age (must be above 18 years old)

enter your email / register

vote for Taco Salad Fiesta by Wendy, PA

I know it may sound like a lot, however, it can be done quicker than reading a full page of posts usually and really means a lot to me. This is a fairly small-scale contest so every vote really does count :)

:party:

On a slightly more light-related note, I've been away for a while (mainly due to an empty wallet and classes :p), however, I am working on a P7 bike light for electric bikes which will run inline with the main batteries and run off them. The result is bright light with ridiculous run time :p

I'm talking to a metal shop now to see if I can make a prototype, however, I don't have the free time or the funds to devote to the project yet so right now it's mainly an idea.

The light connects via Anderson PowerPole connectors and includes a dc-dc converter inline to step down voltage from 24-48 volts (most common voltages for ebikes) to the voltage required for a P7.

I think it has a bit of potential, especially overseas where China has many millions of ebikes on the roads :)

Last edited:

JeffInChi

Enlightened
Might want to check the link, when I click on it, it says

"We're sorry, an error has occurred.
Please go back and try again or go the homepage."

Latest posts