Damn, my E2E with IMR E2 gets blown away by my new Quark XPG

RichS

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't know of any brighter incan setup than the IMR-E2 in the E2e body. You're only at 15 scorching minutes of runtime with that....

Last edited:

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast
The beam on the E2e is fairly floody compared to other SF incans. You are probably putting out more lumens with your current setup, but it can get easily out thrown.

GarageBoy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Okay, apparently this is reasonable as I'm assuming 70% efficiency from the 350lms is around 230 and that is what the quark is rated at

Chrontius

Flashlight Enthusiast
Roomsweeper?

Yeah, there's not much else, and LF is shy about putting the IMR-9 glass into the E2 form factor.

Track down Koala's E-MT dropin?

bouncer

Enlightened
The only other options I can think of are Milky's room sweeper or FM e2e bi-pin adapter with a 1499 from Litho.The FM bi-pin is only slightly brighter. I believe (haven't tried it yet) and the roomsweeper well it's permanent reflector bored out and very floody (still waiting for mine) but looks awesome.

cernobila

Flashlight Enthusiast
The only other options I can think of are Milky's room sweeper or FM e2e bi-pin adapter with a 1499 from Litho.The FM bi-pin is only slightly brighter. I believe (haven't tried it yet) and the roomsweeper well it's permanent reflector bored out and very floody (still waiting for mine) but looks awesome.

I don't think that the 1499 will fit inside the E2E standard head lengthwise, only the Strion/TL-3 are ok.