Nooooo..... my ti quark's are mia

iocheretyanny

Enlightened
Well, USPS says my 2 Ti Quarks were delivered today at 2:26pm but the package is not there :eek:

I had the gutters cleaned today, and my neighbors say that they were there around 3:00pm. So I can guess what happened.:(

I just hope they enjoy these flashlights as much as I would have. :drool:

Of course I do not know what happened for sure, but never had any problems like this before... Maybe it was delivered to wrong address :) I can only hope.

Yucca Patrol

Enlightened
If it is any consolation, the last order I had from 4-7's showed up as delivered on the tracking website a day before it actually was delivered. I'd wait until tomorrow to accuse the gutter cleaners.

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeow, that's not good. Though you can always put a small bit of hope to the incompetence of the USPS tracking system too. Hope it shows up.

mikekoz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Was the package sent with insurance? I order things that are insured every now and then, and even though the post person is supposed to deliver it and get a signature, they leave it in my mailbox, or near the door. If it was, I believe you are covered for the loss. The postal service's tracking system stinks, so maybe it is just an error anyway!

96bravo

Newly Enlightened
Relax folks. Lost/delayed mail this week is part of an unpublicized test run for USPS to run the new US medical system. You might get a flu shot instead of a flashlight. It is rumored that the new health system is in desperate need of flashlights, so that if it ever does anything right, it will be able to be spotlighte, capture and punish those responsible. Nice to see the experiment is on track.

George