This is awful!

Brasso

Flashlight Enthusiast
In the last week I've purchased a Nitecore EZAA, D10, and D20!

Somebody stop me.

Swedpat

Flashlight Enthusiast

Somebody stop me.

I know how you feel. But I don't think I can help you. Once you have started to visit CPF and bought some good lights it's too late... :tinfoil:
:paypal::oops::paypal::oops::paypal::oops::paypal::oops:

With other words: welcome to the flashlight community! :D

Regards, Patric

Last edited:

mr.snakeman

Enlightened
I know how you feel. But I don't think I can help you. Once you have started to visit CPF and bought some good lights it's too late... :tinfoil:

Regards, Patric
+ 1 to that: in the past few weeks I´ve gone crazy buying Ti lights and parts :broke::shakehead

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
My flashlight collection is worth more than my car... and it still runs great! :shakehead

NonSenCe

Flashlight Enthusiast
below polar circle.. in country which used to make
umm.. We cant help you!

We have same problems.. some less some worse..

my this month: 4 lights and accessories.. next month i hope i can make it with less.. but seriously doubt it.

just last night as 47s gave their thursday release of prism.. i went to their site and almost logged out with almost 90 dollars of stuff on my cart. didnt buy them. got to my senses again.. (do not buy stuff if its past midnite! think for it for a day.)

only flashlight thing i can imagine that i actually definately do need (not just want it and make up a plausible excuse for need part)
is one truly high output light with long runtime.. hid and/or warm tint mce/p7 flood light. others are just gravy. expensive foie gras gravy..

to stop
..one: spend ALL your money in something else.
..two: close your creditcard account.
..three: stop coming to cpf.
..four: remove all links and wipe out the internet history of all pages about flashlights and the sellers.
..five: go thru withdrawl like mean cold turkey..
..six: realise its pointless to resist. and only start to limit the amount you spend.
..7th heaven: realise you actually already have all the lights you need and want. (and jessica biel too)

Jethro

Newly Enlightened

Somebody stop me.

You are right, that is awful. That means there were 4 other days in that week that you did not buy flashlights:devil:

Next week try to do better.

Brasso

Flashlight Enthusiast
I almost put my 6P Defender with M60W up for sale to get more AA lights. At that point I think I came back to my senses some.....

I was so blown away with the amount of light that those single AA lights put out that I began to question the need for those finicky RCR123's.

I did buy a PEAK #6 Eiger with the 10280 brass body a week earlier. So I think I'm set for at least another week.:)

Last edited:

Vesper

Enlightened

Regards, Patric

Hilarious... Sad but true. :grin2:

Brasso - I have and love the D10 and have been itching something awful to get the D20. Let us know how your new lights are. I suddenly became a AA light fan after receiving the D10 - all shaky memories of maglight AA's were suddenly swept away.

ionizedsky

Enlightened

Somebody stop me.

I know how yeah feel. I just bought a Malkoff MD4 Wildcat, Malkoff Mag XP-G 2-3D cell module, Quark Tactical 123^2 with regular tailcap, 18650 body, 4 AW18650 2600mah, 4 AW 17670 1600mah, 2x New Ultrafire WF-139 chargers.

Month before 2x Vital gear FB2 bodies, 1x Vital Gear FB1 Body, Malkoff VME head, 2x Malkoff M60, 1x Malkoff M60F.

:mecry::broke: :shrug: Oh well I think I am gonna buy something next week. Not sure what yet but I am doing some quiet investigating around here..:sssh: :devil:

kramer5150

Flashaholic
my solution...
noodle.jpg

welcome to the club!!
:mecry::broke:

recDNA

Flashaholic
Thank God no more Titanium Quarks are available. Now that I've fallen in love with my CR123 model and given it to my wife I swear I'd buy ever friggen type if they were available at the original price....and I really don't NEED another flashlight. I love floods and these give me the flood I love without the heat problems of the MC-E....with some throw thrown in as a bonus!

Oh I wish I could get more......NO!

batmanacw

Enlightened
Last month I discovered nitecore. Bought a D10, EX10, and NDI. This month I have much more limited funds so I will only be picking up the Extreme.

(Possibly a ITP EOS advanced)

looky

Newly Enlightened
Buy some more flashlights this week. You know you want to. Eventually you'll have enough of what's available right now that you won't want any more for a month or more.

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
In september I discovered McGizmo. My credit card bill was horrible, I took funds off the savings-account and was sure that I had now about every light I could ever want so that this wouldn't happen again.

In october, 4Sevens tried to make me realize I still haven't everything - they succeeded! Splashed Nitecores, Zebralights and Dereelights (aspherical & NOHP...) made the rest.

An hour ago I checked the savings-account if there would be enough in reserve for a SPY 007. Well, there isn't!!! :poof: I'll tell you in a week if I bought a Spy or not. If I don't buy one, I surely will buy something cheaper and be proud of myself that I resisted the Spy and saved a few hundred bucks. That's the way for your conscience : Plan a 1.000$ buy, give the plan up because it would be irresponsible, buy other lights for 300$ and you saved 700$. Each responsible man saves a few hundred bucks per month, you're part of them. Offer a nice 100$ light to yourself as a reward, you'll still save 600$ that month! :hitit: