• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ***SOLD*** SPY007 and AOTH Holster

rhpdchief

Newly Enlightened
*** SOLD ***
I would prefer to keep this sale in the Continental United States (CONUS), however, buyers outside of CONUS are welcome provided they are willing to pay for the actual shipping and insurance for this item.

Spy007 #0331 for sale. 2 green trits are installed in the grooves between the switch and head. The light has been carried but I am listing it as mint condition since I can't find any scratches, scuffs, dings, dents, etc. I am not the original owner.

Comes with a black stingray Art Of The Hide magnetic closure case which I received when I bought the light. The case wasn't really my thing so I have never used it but I can't speak for the original owner. Looks to be in excellent shape and is nicer than the crappy pics make it look.

Also comes with a NiteIze case that I did use but is in excellent condition.

Finally, it comes with the lanyard, 2 opening beads, 2 extra red orings, and associated documents.

Payment by PAYPAL ONLY. Cash or credit cards okay. The paypal fees are on me. Asking $900.00 (***SOLD***) which includes insured shipping by USPS priority mail with delivery confirmation in CONUS. (Shipping and Insurance are extra for buyers outside CONUS)

The first "I'll take it" gets it. PM for paypal. Thanks for looking!

Spy007-1.jpg

Spy007-2.jpg

Spy007-3.jpg

Spy007-4.jpg

Spy007-5.jpg

Last edited:

hornady708

Enlightened
Re: ***SPF*** SPY007 and AOTH Holster

Hey Steve

Call is kind of slow tonight so I was able to slip a way for a few minutes. :paypal:

Thanks for the awesome deal