Flashlights You Bought This Month .. November 2009

corvettesR1

Enlightened
I just ordered a Lumapower Vantage 2AA light in silver with warm color output.I even went with fast shipping this time so I"ll have it in 2 days .:twothumbs

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well I ordered a Lummi or two, but that was a couple days ago. Does that count for November, as they won't be shipped for 2 more weeks?
In the mean time, I think I will pick up a Surefire T1A tomorrow to tide me over.
With anyluck, a Spy007.
J

computernut

Enlightened
I just bought another A2 4-flats. It's an addiction! Can't wait for Koala's Onion Rings so I can put any coloured LED into them.

woodrow

Flashlight Enthusiast
Quark 123x2 Turbo....My first Quark! (I know this will be the starting point for many hits to my wallet to come)

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've just pre-ordered an iTP A1 EOS. Hopefully it arrives in November!

Edit: And a Jetbeam Jet-III M!

Last edited:

corvettesR1

Enlightened
Well I ordered a Lummi or two, but that was a couple days ago. Does that count for November, as they won't be shipped for 2 more weeks?
In the mean time, I think I will pick up a Surefire T1A tomorrow to tide me over.
With anyluck, a Spy007.
J
Yes,Im happy to say it counts:thumbsup:

jamie.91

Enlightened
im confused tbh lol although i havent bought much i look at a lot on the market place and bid on a lot on ebay lol

i ordered a solarforce l2m in october so i got a drop in for that yesterday
Lumapower lm31 of the market place for my dads chrismas present

i cant even remember lol so thats it for now but im sure i am missing something

jamie lovecpf

glock19er

Newly Enlightened
I received these in the last couple of weeks. Love them.
IMG_0417.jpg
IMG_0407.jpg

deranged_coder

Enlightened
For me, so far it has been a Quark AA.

Ditto, just pulled the trigger and ordered a Quark AA (regular ui). Been meaning to try out a 4sevens light for a while and the coming Prism accessory for the Quark just made it all the more enticing. Was able to take advantage of the Quark Sale coupon, too. :)

corvettesR1

Enlightened
Boy ,you folks really buy some nice stuff.This hobbie is pretty rough on the wallet.lovecpf

Hack On Wheels

Enlightened
Lets see...

For gifts I picked up some Trustfire AAA lights, an Akoray AAA light, and an Ultrafire C3 SS AA light... I also picked up a Tank007 E07 AA light that might be gifted, but failing that I suspect it will end up on my keychain.

Apart from actual flashlights, I've also ordered some reflectors, drivers, and batteries to use in some light builds/mods.

Planning to buy a couple more flashlights this month but my wallet is hurting enough already!