Sunglasses-- Rudy Project, Rydon

flownosaj

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've noticed my regular sunglasses getting kinda beat up and I started looking for a new premium set. I'm looking at either the Rudy Project Rydon with polarized lenses or Bolle Meanstreat. These guys cost quite a bit. The lowest I've found is $169 on Rydon

Questions:
1--Does anybody have these and can they give a reccomendation.
2--Is there anywhere else that has the Rydon for cheaper. Most were $199 and included free shipping and a case, but one place had them for $169 with no cases. This is fine by me as I already have a case.

Thanks,
Jason

D

**DONOTDELETE**

$139.95 ?

http://www.trisports.com/rudprojryd.html ?

"... Engineered with a revolutionary aerospatial aluminum alloy (KynetiumTM), which combines Magnesium, Silicum and Titanium; the refined mixture of lightness (Mg), strength (Ti) and elasticity (Si).

..but don't worry, they come with rubber
temples...
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

I like my Randolphs...

flownosaj

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry, those weren't the ones with the Polar 100 lenses. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif I should have been more specific.

The PR polarized lenses, by themselves when purchased as a replacement, are over $100. I might as well get them together, since after my current polarized lenses I'll never go back /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

-Jason

shrap

Enlightened
I've got Rudy Project Kerosenes. I think they're great, much better than my previous shades, Zeal Blasts.

I would try on sunglasses before buying them, but that's because most sunglasses don't fit me. YMMV

flownosaj

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd like to try the glasses on, but since there is no local dealer I'd have to drive an hour to Austin on my day off (next week) just to try on a pair.

Maybe I could buy them and get a refund if I don't like them after they're delivered.

-Jason