The Non-Existent Town

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
You're both wrong. It's the world headquarters for people phishing, scamming, and practicing identity theft. They also breed unicorns there and little elves make cookies there too. The town only appears for 24 hours after a politician tells the truth. Nobody has seen the town in about a hundred and fifty years (since the Lincoln administration).

Last edited:

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Its cant be hogwarts....this is the exact opposite concept of being unplottable.....

My guess is its the town of Eureka, they have found a way to live in a separate, artificial dimension, while still being able to link to this one when they need to. This makes them all the more secret, and more protected against outside attacks.It also keeps US safe from the occasional nuclear explosion they have in controlled experiments

Crenshaw

Mjolnir

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think the idea of the town as a sort of "watermark" sounds fairly reasonable. What better way to make your map unique then to put one fake town in among millions of others?

DM51

Flashaholic
My guess is its the town of Eureka, they have found a way to live in a separate, artificial dimension, while still being able to link to this one when they need to. This makes them all the more secret, and more protected against outside attacks.It also keeps US safe from the occasional nuclear explosion they have in controlled experiments
But Eureka exists! I've been there. It's on Ellesmere Island, NWT, Canada. Being at latitude 80degN, it can get quite chilly in winter.

lctorana

Flashlight Enthusiast
My guess is its the town of Eureka, they have found a way to live in a separate, artificial dimension, while still being able to link to this one when they need to. This makes them all the more secret, and more protected against outside attacks.
Sounds like Brigadoon.

Mike Painter

Flashlight Enthusiast
My guess is its the town of Eureka, they have found a way to live in a separate, artificial dimension,...
Crenshaw

Oh, that one. I got a little past the end of what I left and realized it.
Eureka California is on the Northern coast and there are times when you can't get there by plane, automobile or boat.

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
But Eureka exists! I've been there. It's on Ellesmere Island, NWT, Canada. Being at latitude 80degN, it can get quite chilly in winter.

Well i guess what i meant was it was the actual name for the scientific town thats does research for the DOD...
:crazy:

Crenshaw