Arc AAA

deer hunter

Newly Enlightened
I am a flashlight fanatic and just ordered a Arc AAA yesterday-Cant hardly wait to receive it!

PharmerMike

Newly Enlightened
Deer Hunter,

You WILL NOT be disappointed. My Arc on my keychain is my most used light, especially now that daylight savings time has ended and the nights are getting longer.

It is also my most abused light, since I drop my keys more than I would ever drop any other flashlight that I own. It has nicks out of it and the anodizing is starting to wear a little, but I know that I can count on it to work.

Enjoy!

deer hunter

Newly Enlightened
PharmerMike,

Thanks for your reply-I enjoy hunting deer and desire a dependable flashlight to have with me, not only for the long (very dark) walk to my hunting site, but to have with me always. I have been impressed with the testimonials of other Arc aaa owners as well as the honesty of the companies` owner Peter. My light should arrive any day now!

deer hunter

Newly Enlightened
Well, I ordered an Arc aaa on October 31, 2009 and it was shipped to me on November 3, 2009 and I still have not received it. I guess I am a victim of the USPS with whom I have never had an issue with until now. Very very sad.

deer hunter

Newly Enlightened
Well, I ordered an Arc aaa on October 31, 2009 and it was shipped to me on November 3, 2009 and I still have not received it. I guess I am a victim of the USPS with whom I have never had an issue with until now. Very very sad.
Hey, Good News!! My Arc aaa FINALLY arrived after almost two weeks! What an amazing light- it will replace my Fenix LD01 as my EDC! Thank You Peter and everyone on staff. :)