free maglite

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtice

Flashaholic
Well, who knows whats gonna happen,,, but I filled it out for one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

shrap

Enlightened
It's just a solitare. You had me all excited. I have a couple solitares laying around, collecting dust. I would be glad to give them away if someone paid me for shipping. Hopefully they can mod them into something cooler.

pal251

Newly Enlightened
its free though so I wont complain. I am sure I wont use it either.

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
It may be free, but it could be costly. You have to give up a lot of personal information. The cost could be junk mail, junk phone calls, and junk e-mail. Too expensive for me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

ExMB

Newly Enlightened
Not to derail the thread, but have you used their software?

X-CalBR8

Flashlight Enthusiast
PaulW: That's why I put fake info for everything but my mailing address. I don't mind junk mail too much because it cost me only a few seconds to throw away, but I do hate spam e-mail because it waste several minutes of my day downloading it and then differentiating it from the legitimate e-mail so I pretty well always use a fake e-mail address on something like this. Of course, my being a cash impoverished collage student helps a lot toward tempting me to go through all of this trouble to get a $6.00-$8.00 flashlight. HeHe. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
X-CalBR8 -- neat idea! It failed to come to me for this application, although I use it for grocery store "discount" cards. They're all sending their junk mail to a non-existant house at 456 Main St.

Plinko

Newly Enlightened
"Please do not post web offers from our company on your Forum. This offer is specifically for hydraulic engineers who have an interest in our software.

If you can remove this thread, please do.

Chris Maeder
Sr. Technical Engineer

---end of quote---

Poor guy, probably thought he had a good marketing idea, but now he's gonna get swamped by flashaholics.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
i think we shouldn't be doing what we're doing....its not being really fair to the guy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

jtice

Flashaholic
.... hmmmmm, i kinda feel bad now,,,,
Oh well, they might not contact me about it,, so if they dont, I dont care,,,,, I wasnt really thinking of all this when I filled it out.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Saaby

Flashaholic
It's not violating any CPF rules, but for the sake of the company giving these out I'm going to lock this thread up.

lock.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.