• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired GONE: Muyshondt Aeon SS

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Usual rules apply. First to post an
takeit.gif
and timely
paypal.gif
gets it. I'll eat the S&H & fees. Will ship UPS Ground insured w/tracking for Domestic. International I'll eat up to $7 but after that it's on the buyer.

1) Muyshondt Aeon Stainless Steel (VERY RARE), $300 GONE
According to this post:
I think that only three or so of these lights were ever released; brighterisbetter has one, and the other two are probably going to be hard to find.
Yes, when I first acquired the SS Ion in it's stock form I paid considerably less. But it's changed hands several times since then, and I had to give up more and more each time to reacquire it. Plus there was the HA-BLUE Aeon that I had to cannibalize to obtain it's LE for the swap. So while some may gawk at the asking price, I'm sticking to my guns for it's sheer irreplaceablity and my personal fondness of this amazing light. It's been keychain carried for a bit but you'd never know it. SS holds it's appearance exceptionally well compared to Ti. XR-E is R2 flux bin obviously.

Last edited:

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Muyshondt Aeon (SS - very rare)

I was able to check this beautiful light in person and it is amazing!:faint:

Such a useful small light!!:twothumbs

I think your asking price is fine, especailly considering how darn rare it is!!:naughty:

Good luck with your sale! This shouldn't last long!:wave:

scout24

Flashaholic

Wasn't AWTYD looking for one of these a little while ago, or was it a stainless Ion??? DUH!!! Should have read the post link, sorry!

Last edited:

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wasn't AWTYD looking for one of these a little while ago, or was it a stainless Ion???
Yep. The quote in the original post is from that very WTB thread and is from Enrique himself. AWTYD had the opportunity at this beauty but passed for undisclosed reasons. So here she is on the public chopping block. :p

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast

great price on a rare light!

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast

I was former owner of this light...interesting move on gutting an Aeon to give it Aeon innards!

Nice light and good luck w/ the sale!

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast

Aeon is one of my favorite lights..., during recent 6 months as a government artist (drawing unemployment) I sold my black HA but kept my dark blue HA... Good luck with the sale! The light looks great!

dooz

Newly Enlightened

Another 3G's sale! (great light, great seller and great price!)
I got my lights this morning Bruce; thanx a bunch!

Cheers to one true gentleman!

I didnt even know their was SS Aeons out there; sounds like the best keychain light you will ever find. Awesome price too for such a rare light; good luck with the sale, wont last long!

stinky

Newly Enlightened

Just curious, but how heavy is this one compared to the Ti version? The HA version? My Ti is pretty heavy considering its size. It does look great btw.

Also, what did you do with the HA blue host? I hope it got a good home. :poke:

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks everyone for the kind words. lovecpf

As for the weight of SS vs Ti, yeah it's definitely heavier. But it's also more scratch-resistant at least in my findings. Just imagine having a hollow 3/4" x 2-1/4" thin-walled bolt in your pocket. That's what this is like pretty much. Disappears in your pocket still though.