SureFire E2e/E1e and leaks?

kev1-1

Enlightened
Hello...I know this subject has been covered until death and beyond...but at the time I didn't really pay attention!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif Now that I own an E1e, and an E2e on order...will I need to ask SureFire for this plastic gadget which stops the o-ring popping out around the clip?

Many thanks!

kev1-1

Enlightened
No you have not...but I would be interested to see pictures thank you!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I guess that my post was a bit badly worded /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif but while the E2e is on order, the E1e I have had for some time and has no widget. Does the E1e need one? OR just the E2e? Thanks Al or any one!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
kev, if neither of the surefires come with it, just send surefire cs an email at [email protected] and they'll gladly send you one free of charge /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
same to you! surefire's cs is great, just like our favourite dealer! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

kev1-1

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
same to you! surefire's cs is great, just like our favourite dealer!

[/ QUOTE ]

You meant <font color="red">GREAT</font> I think!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
absolutely! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif