OLIGHT USA (web site) a harmful site???

scottshad

Newly Enlightened
I believe there is 2 different web sites with the name Olight USA, the OlightUSA, I believe is the actual company, the other site Olight USA is private company.
I saw this company on Ebay, so I did a google search, and I came up with these 2 companies. The web site that has name Olight USA, that was listed on the google search said "THIS SITE MAY HARM YOUR COMPUTER" So I did not log on, and my first thought was to come here and see if anybody has seen or heard anything about this site.
I thank you very much!!!!

flasherByNight

Enlightened
If you click thru, you'll get a couple more warnings and eventually a "diagnosis"

"visit Google's Safe Browsing diagnostic page for this site."
olight-usa.com vs. olightusa.com

"Safe Browsing
Diagnostic page for olight-usa.com

What is the current listing status for olight-usa.com?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 11 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 0 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2009-11-03, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2009-11-03.

Malicious software includes 17 exploit(s).

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS26496 (PAH).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, olight-usa.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?

Yes, this site has hosted malicious software over the past 90 days. It infected 27 domain(s), including devashreefoods.com/, sitioriverplatense.com.ar/, thumprecords.com/.

How did this happen?

In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Next steps:
Return to the previous page.
If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center."

Last edited:

scottshad

Newly Enlightened
Thank you
I knew I would get the right answer here!!!!
The more I visit this web site, the more I like it!!
There should be many more like this one!
Thanks again!!