• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS Icarus 1D, Old Style 4C Mags, Custom 3D Mag

Rommul

Enlightened
1. Icarus Modded 1D USVOH $90 Each

Modded by Icarus with RV7 driver. The levels are Lo/Medium/High/Strobe

The mag is cutdown by Ledean and the tint is a very creamy warm white.

FSIcarus1D01.jpg

2 Assorted Mags

Two Old Style 4C's in packaging $35 Each
One Old Style 4c no packaging $25 Sold
One Nickel Plated 3D mag with Grooved Body and Finned Head. $85

FSMags.jpg

PM Me for paypal info. Postal Money Order Accepted.

I ship primarily on Friday and Saturday because of work and school.

Last edited:

alantch

Enlightened
Re: FS WE M90, Milky HD45, HAIII 2C, Icarus 1D, Old Style 4C Mags, Custom 3D Mag

What sort of battery (brand, type, voltage) would you recommend for the Icarus 1Ds?

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS WE M90, Milky HD45, HAIII 2C, Icarus 1D, Old Style 4C Mags, Custom 3D Mag

I will take both 2C HAIII mags.

PM coming

Dave :paypal:

Last edited:

Rommul

Enlightened

What sort of battery (brand, type, voltage) would you recommend for the Icarus 1Ds?

The 1D's are single cell only (1.2-1.5v) (the RV7 driver only takes one cell).

They are brightest with a single NIMH D cell but an alkaline cell can be used as well.

With an alkaline cell the it starts off dimmer but seemed to give tremendous runtime with the output falling off as battery voltage dropped.

Personally I have several LSD NIMH cell (Accupower) and those are what I used when most.

BTW Those 1D's are Pewter not silver.

alantch

Enlightened

PM sent.

Rommul

Enlightened

PM Replied.

3rdrock

Enlightened

Two Old Style 4C's in packaging $35 Each

I'll take them as long as they are gray\pewter,not black.

:poke:

Hack On Wheels

Enlightened

What condition is the old style 4C mag that isn't in packaging?

Rommul

Enlightened

The 4c's are black

The one out of packaging is basically mint. Has never been carried and never left my house.

3rdrock

Enlightened

The 4c's are black

The one out of packaging is basically mint. Has never been carried and never left my house.

The way it looked in the picture,they where gray/pewter,oh well.

Bump for you.

Hack On Wheels

Enlightened

"One Old Style 4c no packaging $25"

I'd like to take this, but would you ship this to Canada?

Rommul

Enlightened

"One Old Style 4c no packaging $25"

I'd like to take this, but would you ship this to Canada?

I am awaiting a response from someone else regarding this item. I will let you know within a day or so.

Hack On Wheels

Enlightened

I am awaiting a response from someone else regarding this item. I will let you know within a day or so.
Sounds good, thanks! Maybe someone will save my wallet from further wounding... ;)

justin78

Newly Enlightened

Bro, please PM me with the details of the following item, such as the battery types, the LED type, etc:
Icarus Modded 1D's USVOH

Rommul

Enlightened

Sounds good, thanks! Maybe someone will save my wallet from further wounding... ;)

The 4C has become available shipping shouldn't cost more than 5 buck I don't think.

Rommul

Enlightened

Bro, please PM me with the details of the following item, such as the battery types, the LED type, etc:
Icarus Modded 1D's USVOH

You do not yet have PM ability but post #5 gives details

The 1D's are single cell only (1.2-1.5v) (the RV7 driver only takes one cell).

They are brightest with a single NIMH D cell but an alkaline cell can be used as well.

With an alkaline cell the it starts off dimmer but seemed to give tremendous runtime with the output falling off as battery voltage dropped.

Personally I have several LSD NIMH cell (Accupower) and those are what I used when most.

BTW Those 1D's are Pewter not silver.

These are SSC P4 LEDS.

Rommul

Enlightened

Bumpity

justin78

Newly Enlightened

You do not yet have PM ability but post #5 gives details

These are SSC P4 LEDS.
I registered as a member last year but never post in the forum thus I need to at least post 2 posts in the forum in order to activate my PM feature. This is my second post and now my PM should have been activated.
Thanks for the reply mate, let me think for a few days to decide whether to build myself a new custom mag or just buying yours.

Rommul

Enlightened

I registered as a member last year but never post in the forum thus I need to at least post 2 posts in the forum in order to activate my PM feature. This is my second post and now my PM should have been activated.
Thanks for the reply mate, let me think for a few days to decide whether to build myself a new custom mag or just buying yours.

Thats fine just as long as you know what the items actually are.