Tigerlight vs Ultrastinger vs Magcharger

Penguin

Enlightened
I'm looking for a rechargeable now, I'm not a LEO or anything but I'd just like to have one around when I need a brighter light. Please help me choose one! Thanks.

-Josh

chr00t

Newly Enlightened
Tigerlight flashlight! I had my tigerlight flashlight and it already gone by stolen few months ago. I recommend tigerlight. It's DAMNED so bright.

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would go for the Tigerlight as well... It's a perfect combination of small size for carry, and a really piercing beam for great throw.

brightnorm

Flashaholic
Choose Tigerlight for greatest total output combined with a relatively wide beam, impressive throw and short profile. It is my personal choice for general use.

Choose Magcharger with "brighter" stock bulb for longer burntime, greater throw and self-defense potential. The Magcharger is the longest and heaviest of the three lights. It is my choice when longer burn with stock stick or extra long burn with PowerStream cells is required, along with extreme throw.

Choose UltraStinger for excellent brightness, long throw, light weight and slim body. Despite being longer than the Tigerlight the US feels unusually comfortable in the hand because of its slim design.

Brightnorm