Sigh, It's that season again...

Onuris

Newly Enlightened
Well, winter here is fast approaching, so we took the bikes out today for one last spin before putting them up for the winter. Don't have full coverage on them from Nov. to February, just comprehensive.

Thought I would share a few pics of them-

First, my daily rider, graphite Triumph Daytona 675, lots of performance mods on it, yet still easy to ride everyday.

675003.jpg

My Bimota DB5R, very expensive, all stock, mostly just ride for special occasions, bike runs. The sweetest riding bike I have ever been on.

DB5R_1.jpg

DB5R_2.jpg

My MV Agusta Tamburini and Senna. Weekend riders.

mv_senna_tamburini_1.jpg

mv_tamburini_2.jpg

mv_tamburini_3.jpg

mv_tamburini_4.jpg

mv_tamburini_5.jpg

mv_tamburini_6.jpg

mv_senna_1.jpg

My fiance and her Triumph Street Triple R.

IMG_4441-1.jpg

GroteFoto-QVS6BIH4.jpg

And on her Triumph Daytona T595.

IMG_6058sized.jpg

Patriot

Flashaholic
:thinking:...... wow, I'm glad Onuris has a good sense of humor.

I'm floored by your collection Onuris. You already had my attention with the Daytona Triple, awesome sound from those btw, then it just kept getting more insane. When I got to the MV's I just about fell over......:faint: The only thing that I was expecting to see after that was a Duc, but they're probably to "generic" for you .....lol. Not that I've ever thought of a Duc as generic.

Thanks for sharing. You'd love the riding weather out here, especially this time of year.

:popcorn:

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
HOLY!!! WOW!!! ABSOLUTELY STUNNING...
:eek:oo:..:huh:..:eek:..:faint:

Those are some SWEEEEET RIDES!!!:twothumbs

Good to see you have a great sense of humor!...:crackup::clap:

You are one lucky Man!!!:thumbsup:

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
+

Thread of the month candidate..
grinser2.gif

Great pics!

Just think,..in less than a couple of months, days start getting longer.

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
Holy Moly, you are one lucky dude on all counts. Everything is beautiful. So you are sad that winter is coming, and you will need to spend more "indoor time"? Are you crazy?

Onuris

Newly Enlightened
:thinking:...... wow, I'm glad Onuris has a good sense of humor.

I'm floored by your collection Onuris. You already had my attention with the Daytona Triple, awesome sound from those btw, then it just kept getting more insane. When I got to the MV's I just about fell over......:faint: The only thing that I was expecting to see after that was a Duc, but they're probably to "generic" for you .....lol. Not that I've ever thought of a Duc as generic.

Thanks for sharing. You'd love the riding weather out here, especially this time of year.

:popcorn:

I have had a few Ducs over the years, in fact I got the MV Senna in a straight trade for a 999R and a '74 750 GT Sport crate bike that needed a lot of tlc and restoration that I did not have the time for.

I have been contemplating selling of one of the MVs and getting a 1198R or an Aprilia RSV4 Factory. Torn b/t which one though, and which MV would go.

Holy Moly, you are one lucky dude on all counts. Everything is beautiful. So you are sad that winter is coming, and you will need to spend more "indoor time"? Are you crazy?

Still have plenty of "indoor time", esp. with the nights being longer...;)

Paladin

Enlightened
Wow, that is a sweet stable. Today I mentioned to the wife how having a second bike I could park at her parents would be convenient for dropping her off and then taking a ride. She didn't buy my logic...:sigh:

Paladin

Onuris

Newly Enlightened
So earlier today we were over my friend/mechanic J's house, working on my AAR Cuda. One of his buddies stopped by, he has this really nice custom bobber w/ BSA motor. Let me take it for a spin. Now I am ditching the idea of getting another sportbike, want a bobber now, will be a nice change.

Am thinking of something like one of these:

triumph_bobber8.jpg

bobber7ll4po9.jpg

BBBobber.jpg

bbb-bailout-2.jpg

HD_bobber_joe_main.jpg

abxsized.jpg

So the MV Senna and Tamburini are going up for sale, will get rid of whichever one goes first. And I will start looking for someone to build my new bike.

Last edited: