L4 made in America?

AluminumOvercast

Enlightened
Absolutely!
fbdd8574.jpg

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Shelby,

You truly are an inspiration! Thanks for sharing your Art with us! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

- Don

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
Really nice shot Shelby. I can't say enough about this talent you have. I run my laptop at 1400 x 1050 resolution. Do you have a high-resolution version of this picture that I can use as wallpaper?

FC.

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wish Imagestation did not shrink the pics /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Nice photo BTW.

B@rt

Flashaholic
Outstanding photography as allways Shelby. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

FC, if you copy the url of the pic, paste it in the adress bar and add .orig.jpg you will get the original. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Hope this helps,

B@rt

Flashaholic
Well, that's up to Shelby, as he is the one uploading the pics... (hint hint /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif )

PieThatCorner

Enlightened
Excellent work, Shelby... do you frequently use a digital camera for your work, or are you mixing in some 35mm for your shots? Or am I infringing on some trade secret here? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

-Jim

AluminumOvercast

Enlightened
Thanks, men.

Jim, I primarily use digital now. This shot was taken with a Canon 10D slr. I still shoot 35mm, but reserve the usage of a film camera for vacations where I don't want to think about batteries. My theory is, if it's going to end up in a computer, might as well shoot digital.

B@rt

Flashaholic
Sorry Brightnorm, but a direct link to the original doesn't work... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
This link will show the original. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
picture

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
BN: if i'm not wrong imagestation doesn't allow you to link the full sized image /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Latest posts