• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: McGizmo XR19C !!! PICS! ***SOLD***

Dutch

Enlightened
***SOLD***

FS: McGizmo XR19C !!!

Rare and coveted as it may be, it's time to part ways!:)

Very little use from me and never EDC'ed. Basically a safe queen since I've owned it. However, this came to me with a mark inside one of the flutes on the head. I can't tell if it's a machine mark or a scratch. It is easily felt by a finger nail, and given the properties of the Ti and likelihood of a user scratching it, I am guessing it is a machine mark.. Probably about 3mm long or less... Too significant to buff out easily, but a well versed craftsman could probably enhance the sullied area.:)

Because it's in the flute, it's not glaringly obvious or terribly bothersome...

Other than the disclosed blemish, the light is perfect and has a beautifully warm beam!

I have polished a satin finish on the clip and it matches the body very nicely! I have done this to all my McGizmos as I don't care for the feel or look of the bead blasted clips.

There was (and still is in place) a GITD o-ring installed in the bezel when I received it. These came this way from Don.

If I didn't have other projects cooking this would not be sold. The price will not be lowered, so this is your chance to own a very rare and desired McGizmo! Otherwise it stays with Papa!

No trades.

US sales and shipping only.

USPS Money Order or PayPal CASH instant transfer only... No additional fees for PayPal payment.

$825 shipped via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. Buyer responsible for cost of insurance if desired and requested prior to shipping.

I am not responsible for loss once in the hands of our capable USPS.

Come and get it before I change my mind!

Also posted elsewhere, so I will determine the winner accordingly!

A time stamp response of "I'll take it" in the post will be the lucky duck! Of course this trumps all other inquiries.:)

The bottom pic is the best representation of the blemish I could render. It's the somewhat diagonal line in the rear right-side part of the flute.

Thanks!
Dutch

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Last edited:

Tekno_Cowboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: McGizmo XR19C !!!

Hello, fellow Minnesotan! Might I ask for your general location in Minnesota?

fyrstormer

Banned

Oh god, oh god, I want it but it's so expensive...
runaway.gif

...screw it, I'll take it, regardless of how you answer the next question:

I already have a spare PD Pak I want to use with an XR19 head. Would you be willing to sell just the head and keep the Clicky Pak for use with whatever other lights you have, in exchange for a discount? Don's new Clicky Paks are $170, but since this one is older I'd expect if you were willing at all that the discount would be less than that, since you wouldn't be able to sell it for as much.

EDIT: It looks like the CPF clock is working properly now. It's 9:10pm on my computer as of this edit, and I originally posted at 9:04pm. Is that a good enough timestamp?

Last edited:

Dutch

Enlightened

Oh god, oh god, I want it but it's so expensive...
runaway.gif

...screw it, I'll take it, regardless of how you answer the next question:

I already have a spare PD Pak I want to use with an XR19 head. Would you be willing to sell just the head and keep the Clicky Pak for use with whatever other lights you have, in exchange for a discount? Don's new Clicky Paks are $170, but since this one is older I'd expect if you were willing at all that the discount would be less than that, since you wouldn't be able to sell it for as much.

EDIT: It looks like the CPF clock is working properly now. It's 9:10pm on my computer as of this edit, and I originally posted at 9:04pm. Is that a good enough timestamp?

Congrats fyrstormer!:D She's all yours!!!

As far as seperating the head, I'm sorry but that's not a possibilty, but it never hurts to ask!:)

I'll shoot you a PM so we can iron out the specifics!

I will put up some pics anyhow to help the yearning 'til she's in your hands!:D

Thanks!
Dutch

Last edited:

Dutch

Enlightened
Re: FS: McGizmo XR19C !!! PICS! ***SPF***

Howdy Tekno!

I'm in Saint Paul!! How bout you?

Thanks!
Dutch

Tekno_Cowboy

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm way out by Hutch, in this little town called Biscay, where the bar is the only establishment :D

fyrstormer

Banned

Now that's my kind of establishment! Does it have pool tables?

Also, if anyone's interested in buying the Clicky Pak from me once I get this little gem, send me a PM. I'll post it separately if nobody bites, but I might as well get the ball rolling now. I know from experience that the Clicky Pak goes quite nicely with either size of Lunasol, since it really is two lights in one.

Last edited:

Tekno_Cowboy

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sure does, though they'd be better if they were free. :D

Dutch

Enlightened

fyrstormer,

PM sent on the details!

Once I get your PayPal, I'll get 'er boxed up and get to the PO as soon as I get a chance!:D

Thanks!
Dutch

Dutch

Enlightened

...Annnnnd PayPal received!!:D

It breaks my heart, but this beauty is gonna have a great new home!

Thanks!
Dutch