Just got another Olight M20.

blacktop711

Newly Enlightened
I had given away my black Olight M20 a few months back, and was now looking for another light. I did some research on some of the newer lights, even bought one, but later returned it, as it was significantly heavier than the Olight.

Hey, I love buying the newest toys, but I just had to come back to the M20, although I did try the olive color this time. The M20 has everything I like. It's lightweight, about 30% lighter than another 2xCR123 light I tried. It has a nice warm beam with the WH bin. With the OP reflector it has good throw, yet nice spill that still makes it a generally useful flashlight. It has a nice separation in the output, 250 ln, 90 ln and 7ln. It has nice accessories available for it. It has great regulated runtimes on the CR123's that I intend to run it on. AND I got a fantastic price on it.

You have to hand it to Olight. A year later and this product is still very competitive with the newest offerings.

bigbas101

Newly Enlightened
Couldn't agree with you more! :twothumbs now lets just wait and see what the M21 has to offer! :devil:

AndrewP

Newly Enlightened
I absolutely love my M20 and M30. Looking forward to seeing the M21, but I think the M20 will have a strong place out there still.

Its size, weight, brightness beam, and smaller head than the M21, and $50 or more cheaper price tag means that it is still filling a spot in the line up.

robe619

Newly Enlightened
I've got two of them for weapon lights. They are indeed great lights:twothumbs