• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Delghi 27mm Ti host that needs a mod and a home- SOLD

ivanchek

Newly Enlightened
Up for sale is a mint condition Delghi 27mm Ti Host. It was received from Donn here who received it from Delghi here. I was going to have this host modded as a gift for my brother only to find out he has no interest in flashlights.

The Delghi has never been used for any applications. Sale includes:
- 6Al4V titanium host- head, 2 x 123 (or 17670) body and tailcap
- McR27S reflector
- McClicky switch
- UCL lens
- O-rings.

webimg2460ru91.jpg

Looking for a quick sale. You may even be able to squeeze into the Exotic Coating Service by modamag if you buy quicly. Let's kick things off at $400.00 $395.00 $385.00 Down to $375.00

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

ivanchek

Newly Enlightened
Re: Delghi Ti host that needs a mod and a home plus Liteflux, Eagletac, Nuwai- PRICE

Price drop and new items added.

ivanchek

Newly Enlightened
Re: Delghi Ti host that needs a mod and a home plus Liteflux and Nuwai- PRICE DROP

Eagletac withdrawn for now. Special offers updated.

Special offer 2 is a steal. The original cost of the Delghi host (which is still in mint condition) alone was $485.00. For $440.00, your not just getting the Delghi host, but also two other complete torches, a set of high end earphones, a Navman X300 and free international shipping. You cant beat this deal.

donn_

Flashaholic
Re: Delghi Ti host that needs a mod and a home plus Liteflux and Nuwai- PRICE DROP

Delghi Ti host that needs a mod..

This is an Aleph compatible host. The only mod it "needs" is a Seoul light engine, which screws right into the head. You can buy a good one (GDuP) at Sandwich Shoppe, or have one made by any number of members.

Great price!

ivanchek

Newly Enlightened

This is an Aleph compatible host. The only mod it "needs" is a Seoul light engine, which screws right into the head. You can buy a good one (GDuP) at Sandwich Shoppe, or have one made by any number of members.

Great price!

Thanks Donn.

ivanchek

Newly Enlightened

New Ultimate Special Offer added. You can not beat this on value.

ivanchek

Newly Enlightened
Re: Delghi 27mm Ti host that needs a mod and a home + Liteflux, Nuwai- PRICE DROP

Price drop on special offer.

ivanchek

Newly Enlightened
Re: Delghi 27mm Ti host that needs a mod and a home- PRICE DROP

Price drop on Delghi host. Now $100.00 less than original cost and yet in same condition.

ivanchek

Newly Enlightened
Re: Delghi 27mm Ti host that needs a mod and a home- PRICE DROP

Drop to $375.00
It would be crazy to go much lower than this.

Last edited:

reptiles

Enlightened
Re: Delghi 27mm Ti host that needs a mod

PayPal sent to Ivanchek.

Cheers,

Mark

Donn, do you need postage $ from me?

Last edited:

reptiles

Enlightened
Delghi 27mm host rec'd. Exactly as described. Many thanks, gentlemen.

Regards,

Mark

P.S. I'm looking for a LE presently for this. The one I saw in the Shoppe was for a single 123 battery, while this needs 2 x 123. Any suggestions welcome. PM appreciated.

Last edited:

reptiles

Enlightened
Thanks Donn, I do think a 17670 fits. But to keep thinks safe and simple, I'd prefer to go with a LE that can take the higher voltage.

Otherwise if a 17670 doesn't fit, then could use a buck light engine (like DB or SOB) with 2 cells

Sounds interesting, I'll check the Shoppe again.

Regards,

Mark