Smallest AAA Push Button Flashlight

jwalker497

Newly Enlightened
I am looking for a AA or a AAA Push Button style flashlight. I prefer stainless if possible, but will take any reccomendations I can get. Basically, I am looking for the Fenix LDO1 (size wise) but with a clicky button and stainless finish.

Any Ideas?

Woods Walker

The Wood is cut, The Bacon is cooked, Now it’s tim
Don't know if it is the smallest and guessing not but the Leatherman S2 is made by Fenix and has a nice two mode UI, good floody beam and nice tint plus a clicky. In short it is a two mode LOD. The S1 is a E01 with clicky. They have a SS bezel and Al body. Leatherman also has great CS. I had an issue with the clicky on my S2 from the get go and they replaced the light within a week. The new one works great.

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
If SS is not a must, then I'd recommend LF2XT. The upcoming Preon seems like a great choice too.
If SS is a must, then perhaps Peak Eiger 10440 with momentary-on switch (but it isn't a clicky).

Or if you want, you could try cheaper alternatives from DX like these.
sku242913.jpg

Last edited:

deranged_coder

Enlightened
If you are ok with a single mode light, I can recommend the Streamlight MicroStream. I believe you can lego it with a Fenix LD01 head so you get the clicky switch and body of the MicroStream with the multi-level LD01 head.

jahxman

Enlightened
LiteFlux LF2XT all day - get it in Natural if you don't like black. Some good dealers over at the marketplace.

HKJ

Flashaholic
Check my AAA roundup thread for lights. Leatherman S1 is probably the shortest of the better lights. The new Preon might be shorter, but I have not seen it yet.

sol-leks

Flashlight Enthusiast
It seems like the preon is the only thing that really is what you are looking for, as long as the price is ok with you.

carrot

Flashaholic
The upcoming Preon should be a great choice.... also, the Leatherman Serac S1 and S2 are phenomenal... check out my review earlier this year about them.

edap617

Newly Enlightened
If SS is not a must, then I'd recommend LF2XT. The upcoming Preon seems like a great choice too.
If SS is a must, then perhaps Peak Eiger 10440 with momentary-on switch (but it isn't a clicky).

Or if you want, you could try cheaper alternatives from DX like these.
sku242913.jpg

May I know the SKU # of the one on the right. Thanks.

Paul6ppca

Flashlight Enthusiast
SKU 23992

A2 Stainless Steel Cree Q5-WC 150-Lumen LED Flashlight (1*AAA)
sku