• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired F/S BB Haiku- Sold Thanks CPF

litew8

Newly Enlightened
I have a brand new BB Haiku, just turned on and off a couple times, perfect ! I do not have time to do pics, i leave monday for 6 weeks.

I would like to get $440, shipped priority mail W/ DC, and no PP fees. $420 Sat & Sun, only.
First to say i do :whistle: , gets it. Will go out Monday morn.

Thanks for looking http://usera.imagecave.com/lightw8/IMG_6445.JPG

Last edited:

litew8

Newly Enlightened
Re: F/S BB Haiku

If this does not sell by sunday the 8th of nov, i'll relist it when i return, around Xmas time.

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S BB Haiku- pics up.........$420 Sat&Sun.

I just sold my Ti PD-S to try out this little beauty and I couldn't be happier. Although I miss my Ti PD-S, This light is smaller and more pocketable for me. I LOVE IT!

Considering these sell for $470 new plus shipping from Hawaii, this is a GREAT deal. Hope you don't mind, but here some more pics of my new light courtesy of ledcarry for your viewing pleasure. Hope this helps with your sale.

BBshot2Medium.jpg

Free bump an good luck on the sale.

Dan

litew8

Newly Enlightened

Thanks for the extra pics, i'm kind of rushed, i'll be leaving monday for 6 weeks, so today will be the last day of this sale. Thanks again...........Al

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast

:shrug: I love my Haiku, but it isn't smaller than a PD-s. Same diameter and 1/2" LONGER:popcorn:

True, it's longer, but it seems smaller to me in hand. I seems that there's less bulk in the main tube. It doesn't seem as bulky to me is all. But that's just my two cents.

Dan

litew8

Newly Enlightened
I also like the hauka, love the 3 level, the clicky, and feels good in the hand. Thats why i will keep one.

Latest posts