• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Titanium Flood Head (SPF)

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have for sale a ti flood head for Aleph and E-series lights. I have not yet make the bezel ring as I wanted to give the choice of either a smooth or crenelated style to it's new owner. Just screw in the light engine of your choice and you're good to go.

Price with window, o-ring and bezel ring of your choice is $125 delivered worldwide. SPF to karlheinz3

First to post and "I'll take it" gets it.

PP is
sm_smemail.jpg

DSC00125.jpg

DSC00121.jpg

Here's a couple with a smooth bezel ring I borrowed from another light.

DSC00127-1.jpg

DSC00129.jpg

Last edited:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Titanium Flood Head

Hey Brian...I wanted to also Thank You for the Camo Mag. Will sure did a nice job to finish off what you created. Cheers to Dark Zero and Mirage Man...two of the BEST! :twothumbs:goodjob::thanks::clap:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
:paypal:Brian,,,Thanks again! I kind of like the PEU or McGizmo style with a 45 degree flare like the one on my Ti Ra Clicky. I'll be happy with anything you make as you are the man! Like I told Dark Zero....just play with it and have fun my friend! :wave:

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
:paypal:Brian,,,Thanks again! I kind of like the PEU or McGizmo style with a 45 degree flare like the one on my Ti Ra Clicky. I'll be happy with anything you make as you are the man! Like I told Dark Zero....just play with it and have fun my friend! :wave:

Something like the one I made on this light?

Classic_3.jpg

Classic_1.jpg

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Brian, I've been after one of these for a long time and I was so excited when I saw it come up today! I even ordered one of Don's xr-u heads with a UV light engine because the ti mule head is so rare to find and such a wonderful option for any aleph pak! I really wanted the crenelated bezel and you made my day with this offering! THANKS Brother! :twothumbs

ledcarry

Enlightened
Hey Karl,

Great buy on that sweet Aleph series light head from Mirage Man. I am finding we have similar tastes and find it pretty neat that you like that new light with crenelated bezel that Brian just finished. Truly outstanding work there Brian. :twothumbs

JM

ledcarry

Enlightened
Exactly, and when you continue to work with all the great CPF folks that inspire you along the way it makes for a great place to be in this hobby. :D

JM