• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired TRADED to LedCarry! Chimera Mini For Sale or Trade

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have the executive dream light up for grabs. The Chimera Mini custom hand crafted by Sabrewolf is like the ultimate technological innovation in EDC lights. I hate to part with this one but I would rather see someone use it rather than see it just sit in my drawer. This one was custom built for Russtang (Unique Titanium) and ended up in the hands of Bltmt who was kind enough to give me the opportunity to own it for a while. Quite honestly I have never even played with it and it is on the original charge from when received it. My business is so busy that I have no time and I get more enjoyment out of acquiring unique lights than actually using them. SICK! I am asking $550 shipped in the Con USA but will ship world wide for additional actual costs. I have added a picture from the manufacturer's thread and the actual light being offered is on the left in this pic. Brighterisbetter's light is the one on the right so you can see mine features more cosmetic options and cost considerably more than a basic build. Neale waited months for his and you can have instant gratification with no wait for this beauty! LET'S SEE WHO GET'S IT! :devil:

IMAG0245.jpg

Details on the Chimera can be found at http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...d.php?t=226554 and a picture of this specific light can be seen at post #354 of that thread. Specs of this light are: Warm white, 8gb flash, moneyclip (bezel up), polished edges and face, trit slots (#3, C, G), green glow powder. It comes with the pouch, adapter, USB cord and tiny wrenches - everything it came with new.

Last edited:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Chimera Mini For Sale or Trade

Traded...This one is going to Jeff (Led Carry) Neale, I hope you meet Jeff and you can share some pointers with him when you finally get your Chimera. It is sad to say but I have never even connected mine to the computer and it is on the original charge as I received it from Bltmt. I had had a prior deal with him on a Lunasol so I figured I would give the mini a whirl when he offered it up. There has only been one other one ever offered on the forum so that must mean that there are satisfied customers. I know it has an awesome warm beam with mega power! Jeff likes to play with his toys and has more free time than I do so I am giving this baby to him. Thanks for the other offers and Thanks CPF lovecpf

ledcarry

Enlightened
Re: TRADE PENDING! Chimera Mini For Sale or Trade

Hey Karl,
Thanks for making this light available for trade and giving me the chance to be the new owner. :D

JM

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
This one is heading to the rockies! I will ship it today Jeff. Life would not have been complete without checking out one of these first hand. It truely is a work of ART amd also the damnedest looking flashlight in the world! The clip can be removed but serves as a belt clip or money clip if you were going to actually use it (unlike me). It was designed to take licking and keep on ticking and Sabrewolf stands behind his product and I am sure he will offer upgrades as technolgy advances. This may end up being your favorite toy because nothing else compares and the intense power will blow you away. I think it reminds me of Sponge Bob Square Head with a beacon to boot! :crackup:

ledcarry

Enlightened
Karl,
I am looking forward to this highly specialized lighting device. From the many that you have sent my way, I will rank this one among the most technologically advanced and equiped with options like no other device. This one is right down my alley and I look forward to customizing this piece. Thanks again for passing this bright light torch on to a big fan.:twothumbs

Jeff

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jeff it shipped today...contact Nfetterly (Neale) about what your options are. I was going to order three green trits to match the glow epoxy but Bart is out of stock. Someone else on the forum may have some. Tracking number sent via PM. :wave: Sabrewolf will also answer your questions as it is his masterpiece and who knows more? Not I...I just like COOL lights! ;)

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
PMs traded with Jeff last night.

Don't overlook the other trit colors. I've got red in a Peu bezel (okay - they aren't in there anymore as the bezel is shipping tomorrow for exotic coating..), in bedside use to someone who wear glasses (-4.75 on my contacts) the red is very nicely visible. The ice blue is great as well - don't get turned off by the "lower" transmission rates. I've got most of the colors except white.

There are WAY too many options on where to put them on the mini-chimera. I'm sure it would be no problem with sabrewolf putting some more trit slots in it.

New option today - brass screws!! Looks WILD with my ano'd light (check it out on the mini-chimera sales thread).