M20 price decrease after release of m21

bobjenkins

Newly Enlightened
Hello do you think the m20 is going to go down in price when the m21 is released? If so how much?

I'm still on the fence about the jetbeam III M or m20 , I would buy the m21 but its out of my price range:(

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm neither Olight nor a dealer, but I wonder why the M20 should be getting cheaper now...

I assume the beam of the M21 is the same as the one of the Titanium. That's another thing like the one of the M20. The M20 will still be the thrower of the two and it will not be obsolete at all just because there exists now a 500 Lumen version of the same size. In fact, the M20 IS cheaper than the M21, the difference seems right.

If you want iz cheaper, just buy the great christmas set with the titanium AAA and sell that one on the Marketplace! :thumbsup:

bobjenkins

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the reply, I was considering the 99dollar holiday set as you suggested because Im pretty much set on the m20, Im just trying to find information/reviews on the AAA titanium. Thanks

Painful Chafe

Enlightened
Thanks for the reply, I was considering the 99dollar holiday set as you suggested because Im pretty much set on the m20, Im just trying to find information/reviews on the AAA titanium. Thanks

I'm pretty sure it is the iTP EOS but titanium. Here is a review. It is pretty darn good, IMHO. Probably would be worth $40+ if sold separately.

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/244019

Last edited:

DapperDan

Newly Enlightened
Hello do you think the m20 is going to go down in price when the m21 is released? If so how much?

I'm still on the fence about the jetbeam III M or m20 , I would buy the m21 but its out of my price range:(
I don't know where your looking for price on the M20. I bought one from a sponsor here for 95 dollars but could have bought one for 65 dollars on Ebay.

bobjenkins

Newly Enlightened
Yea I seen the m20 on ebay for 65, and the iTP EOS A3 for 23 so it actually would be cheaper to buy separately, Im glad you told me the model number of the keychain light because I couldn´t find it:)

berry580

Flashlight Enthusiast
i don't think M20 and M21 are direct substitutes, primarily because of the floody nature of SST's.

as with iTP EOS A3 for 23, yes, but not iTP EOS A3 in titanium for 23. there's a difference ;)