Terralux Comes Through!

Frankiarmz

Enlightened
I recently posted about my Terralux TLE-5EX problem, well after speaking to Mr. John Hausman at Terralux and faxing some information to them I was notified that they will be sending me a replacement unit. Both Mr. Hausman and Rush Andrews of Terralux are the kind of hands on company representatives that make a difference for their customers and their business. Very refreshing to get a positive response nowadays. Can't wait to get my AA MiniMag up and running.:twothumbs

Patriot

Flashaholic
Glad to hear that you had a positive experience with them. I still have a couple of them in mag lights and for what they cost they do a decent job.

Frankiarmz

Enlightened
Glad to hear that you had a positive experience with them. I still have a couple of them in mag lights and for what they cost they do a decent job.

Thanks. Please be aware that in my case, the headlamp assembly of the MiniMag caused the eventual failure of the Terralux unit. The movement of the headlamp when tightened breaks the contacts to the LED like a guillotine. Simple solution is to limit the travel of the headlamp and depend on a tailcap switch to power on and off.