Alan Wake Demo Leaked (AKA Flashaholics dream game)

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh if only i could stop buying lights...then i would be able to afford a 360..and play arkham asylum, and then THIS when it comes out....

Crenshaw

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-xaiMaru64

the E2009 trailer..

and there is also gameply footage from E2009, so im not sure exactly WHAT is that hush hush about it.

Maybe this will convert more people to flashaholics.

hmm, dont you just wanna run in there with a headlamp, and a couple of LED lights to help?

ooo i love that you can upgrade your light! although what IS that i cant really tell..maybe its meant to be a barn burner?

"only a strong light can stop them"

makes me want my NDI back...:naughty:

Crenshaw

Last edited:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Oh if only i could stop buying lights...then i would be able to afford a 360..and play arkham asylum, and then THIS when it comes out....

Crenshaw

I'm in the same boat. Played GTA4 on a friend's system nearly a year ago. I know where many of the neighborhoods in the game are located, here in NYC. Never did get to unlock Manhattan.

Hellie112

Newly Enlightened
I played the game yesterday, its a nice thriller game, nice story too.
but why is he the main character using a energizer flashlight!:mecry:

but i cant complain the flashlight gives off plenty of light :D

carrot

Flashaholic
Oh if only i could stop buying lights...then i would be able to afford a 360..

I made the leap and bought myself a 360 last year. It was a good investment, and I am glad I got one. I'll be getting Alan Wake, although I'm not sure yet whether I'll be buying it on launch day.

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Been contemplating selling my 360 and games to fund some flashlight purchases. However, when I voice this to my fiance she reminds me the prior two times I have sold my 360 I have ended up buying it again. Arggh to logic!