• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 2 round-body E2/Milky Ribbed KL1s **WITHDRAWN**

donn_

Flashaholic
I'm bringing these out of the 'Got Milky' thread because I don't think they're getting any attention.

Two classic SF lights, brought completely up-to-date by Milky, and offered at much less than they cost to build, even if you could source the parts.

Two E2/KL1/K2TFFC/Acorns

A pair of very rare lights, each in near mint condition:

On the left, a vintage Surefire E2 round-body tube in HA-NAT. On top, an equally vintage ribbed first generation KL1 head, also in HA-NAT. The white label indicates Milky has been inside, where he turned it into what he calls (God knows why!) the 'DonnJuan' build. It consists of a Fraen 16mm faceted reflector holding a K2 TFFC TWOF emitter, running on a special version of the 'Amity' Acorn driver. 4 drive levels; 10mA, 40mA, 320mA, 1,000mA.

On the right, virtually the same light, in gunmetal gray. Everything is the same except the color, and the fact the KL1-GM has an McR18 reflector.

The Switches have been modified from twisty to clicky (brand new McClicky guts) for easier interface with the Acorn UI.

Each light can run on 2x CR123 primary cells, or 1x Li-Ion cell, and each tube will accept an AW 17670 protected cell.

WITHDRAWN

001-83.jpg

003-51.jpg

NEW OPTION!

The HA-NAT model may now be purchased with either the E2 tube pictured above, or a mint E1 tube. Same price.

IMGP3096.jpg

I have disabled PM, but my email and Paypal address is:
email.jpg

Click Here for My Other Sales Threads!

Last edited:
Re: 2 round-body E2/Milky Ribbed KL1s **REDUCED**

Those are beautiful. And I should know: I owned them once before pre-Milky mod. :D "DonnJuan" builds - classic. :twothumbs Donn, do you still have the original standard heads as well, and might those be included with this package? Very tempting set-ups, with very nice Milky power. :popcorn:

donn_

Flashaholic

Sort of and sort of not.

I have a 90% gunmetal Executive head, with no teardrops, no anti-roll collar and a hex screw mounted clip

I have a 95% E2 HA teardrop head, with the clip missing.

I have a near mint E1 HA teardrop head.

I have a 90 % E2 HA teardrop head.

Those are all in my SF bezel box. Then, of course, I have some NIB early E-Series lights, but I don't think I'd be inclined to split them up.:D

:popcorn:
Sort of and sort of not.

I have a 90% gunmetal Executive head, with no teardrops, no anti-roll collar and a hex screw mounted clip

I have a 95% E2 HA teardrop head, with the clip missing.

I have a near mint E1 HA teardrop head.

I have a 90 % E2 HA teardrop head.

Those are all in my SF bezel box. Then, of course, I have some NIB early E-Series lights, but I don't think I'd be inclined to split them up.:D

Donn's never-ending bucket's o'lights! :D :twothumbs Hey, I'm still here if you ever get around to finding that 2x123 McLux body. :popcorn: