• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: McR 38(sold), McR 20S, and McR 19XR reflectors....

KDOG3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok I dug these up to help me obtain funds for a new light. I'm willing to deal due to the condition of certain ones but I certainly can't give them away....

First up McR 38 reflector - in "really good" condition. I say that because there doesn't seem to be any smudges or fingerprints on it, however when placed over an emitter it shows what looks like fine dust all through it but it doesn't blow off with an air duster. The beam it produces is flawless though with no artifacts, and is a throw monster. SOLD to jch79

Next is the McR-19XR - made for the XR-E emitters, this one is in very good condition. No noticeable artifacts that I can see. Asking $16 shipped CONUS/PAYPAL ONLY

Last is the McR 20S - its' in "not good" shape. Has a couple of fingerprint smudges and is kinda hazy(?) Would be good for a modder who wants to take a crack at trying to clean or re-polish the reflector. Asking $10 shipped CONUS/PAYPAL only

From Left to Right: McR38, McR20S, McR19XR

Last edited:

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
Re: FS: McR 38, McR 20S, and McR 19XR reflectors....

I'll take the McR-38!

EDIT: :paypal: :thanks:

Last edited:

campguy00

Newly Enlightened

N/m...

Last edited:

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,

McR-38 Received! :wave: Thanks again! :twothumbs

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Last edited: