• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Milky E2 Defender Kit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

donn_

Flashaholic
WITHDRAWN Milky E2 Defender Kit!

Withdrawn

Click Here for My Other Sales Threads!

Sold or Traded

McLux I PR-T-HA X600 Quad Rebel!

Project-M X600.4. McLux I PR-T head with 4x Luxeon Rebel-100 NVND emitters in McR10R reflectors and running on Acorn 1.0 ('Bailey' Firmware). 4 levels ; High@ 650mA per emitter, Medium@ 193mA per emitter, Low@ 58mA per emitter and Ultra Low@ 2-3mA per emitter. Miser mode available for longer runtimes. Uses 2x rechargeable 3.7V cells or 3x primary cells. In this body, use 2x 17500 or 3x primaries.

Perfect dark HA-NAT color match with Vital Gear 3x123 body with integrated clicky.

Beautiful, compact and incredibly bright output from a highly collectible McGizmo head. Very conservatively rated at 600 lumens on high.

$475
$400$375 + PPI **SOLD**

Heat Miser!
Here's a hottie! Start with a new generation KL3 head. Add an MC-E KWF in a custom fitted McR27 reflector, running on an Acorn ('Bailey' Firmware) converter. Throw in a custom heatsink, an additional Tellurium Copper collar to sink more heat from the reflector, and finish it off with a Tranquillity_Base bead-blasted Titanium strike bezel.
High..1.5A for 692+ Lumens!
Med..500mA
Low..150mA
UL..10mA
Designed to run on 2x Li-Ion cells or 3x primaries.
Mounted on a mint Leef 2x18500 tube with a mint SW02 Surefire clicky tailcap.
There are two tiny pieces of ano missing from the lower collar of the head, as received from LightHound. They are shown in the 2nd photo.
$400
$375 $350+ PPI **SOLD**
==============================

Last edited:

J.C.F.

Newly Enlightened
Re: Milkyspit Specials! **NEW REDUCTIONS**

does this head McLux I PR-T-HA X600 Quad Rebel! fit the C3 body? Sorry if the question is dumb.

donn_

Flashaholic

worm.gif

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take the Quad Rebel Head per emails.

Thanks Donn_

MSax

Gatsby

Enlightened
Re: Milkyspit Specials! **NEW REDUCTIONS@11/30**

I'm tapped out but that SF E2 defender kit is very, very cool and with a really nice assortment of lego options, beam profiles, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.