Got Squid? (Pics)

Mortport

Newly Enlightened
Last week I received what has proven to be the most useful addition to my flashlight collection, it's called the "squid". It has a small body with 3 flexible branches that contain a white LED at each end.
squid-alt4.jpg

At first I was afraid that it wouldnt be durable, but my children have been playing with it since its arrival, and it's functioning perfectly. What does everyone think??? You can check out more images at Think Geek. Com

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I got one of those things too. It survived being thrown and dropped, but I haven't tried to drown it in the toliet just yet. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Go right here for my take on this unusual little light.

steve_vance

Enlightened
Special Squid price to CPFers

hey folks...I spoke to Nick, the distribution manager at Squid (Montane Co); he's ok with selling CPFers Squid lights at a discount, but there are some conditions:
(forgive me, I'm a newbie to CPF, I don't know what the proper way is to make this known, so here goes....)
1. mimimum quantity 10 lights to one shipping address , no splitting of shipments to different addresses.
2. full payment from one person, no separate charges to different credit cards for one shipment.
3.price is $21.00, plus whatever your share of shipping is to whatever address the 10 units are shipped. You need to make arrangements with the person they are shipped to for getting yours.

I am willing to help with the first shipment, or since I'm new to CPF, maybe one of the longer-standing members that everyone knows should do it.
Anyway, email me if you have any questions, or have an idea, or even to tell me how I could have sone this better, or (not to forget the obvious) if you want one. Rremember we have to get an order for 10 to get this price (that's the case size).

They are out of the two dark colors untl mid-July; in stock right now is the orange and the sea green

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Moderator comment: Steve has this offer opened in the "Group Buys and Passarounds" forum. Please direct any inquiries to the thread in that group.