Maratac AAA holster

adimag

Newly Enlightened
OK, I know this is going to be a little wierd, but here it goes. Since I joined CPF back in 2003 and began carrying the first LED light I had ever purchased, the ARC LSL, I have always carried every light in a holster on my belt. Fast forward 6 years and I have changed my everyday light to the stainless maratac AAA. As tiny as it is, I still reach for and miss having a light on my belt. Does anyone have any suggestions for a tiny belt holster for the maratac aaa or do I just need to get used to putting it in my pocket:barf:

Thank for your help!

Braddah_Bill

Enlightened
Many moons ago CPF member "Normark" did some work here for the community. You can try contacting him here, or check his web site.

http://nbtnoel.mnsi.net/

I have a Kydex holster given to me by another member that is a perfect fix for my D10 or T1A Titan, the T1A is my current EDC when I go to work or just goofing off. I don't know where my friend got that holster, but man, I really like it and would love to get another 1.

flatline

Flashlight Enthusiast
Go to the knife section of your local bass pro shop (or equivalent) and look at the belt holsters/pouches they have for the smaller knives. A holster for a 2"-2.5" knife would probably be a perfect fit. I'd expect to pay between $4 and $6 for something like this.

If you can't buy a holster by itself, look at the cheaper knifes to see if one comes with an appropriate sized holster.

--flatline

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Like this? :poke:
P7225989.jpg

P7235992.jpg

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
Buy a small leather lighter fob or a visit a jewelers store,pretty sure they would have something in there drawers for you and probably would give it you.

adimag

Newly Enlightened
Like this? :poke:
P7225989.jpg

P7235992.jpg

That is beautiful work Hogokansatsukan!! PM replied.

I want to thank everyone for their suggestions. After pocket carrying for 2 days now, I think I will just give that a try. The light is so small that I think I would end up not being happy with a holster and pocket carry anyway. Or at least that is what I am trying to convince myself of!

boomhauer

Banned
I've never been keen on carrying anything much larger than a Photon on a keyring, or in the bottom of my pocket for that matter - but the ITP (Maratec) with a lithium primary rides so effortlessly with my keys that it seems like it was just made to go there. I've found that the keyring itself provides a nice loop for my pinky to slip through, and gives me more control while handling this tiny flashlight.

Latest posts