Fry's Electronics is now selling Fenix lights in stores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just found out that the San Marcos, California (San Diego County) Fry's Electronics has started to carry a couple Fenix lights, and they were reasonably priced. They had the LD10 for $55 and the LD01 for $40. I'm hoping they start to stock more models in time for Christmas. I think EO1s in all colors would fly off the shelves this season if they stocked them. This is the first store anywhere near San Diego County that I know of that now carries Fenix lights in a brick and mortar store (at least labeled as Fenix lights, Costco had rebranded L1Ts for a time).

Rowrbazzle

Newly Enlightened
None in the Wilsonville OR Frys as of this last Monday. Frys has always struck me as being more under local control (as opposed to the centralized-total-control, "these items WILL be for sale on this date" Apple Store approach ), so hopefully they're just a little slower getting them up here.

deranged_coder

Enlightened
I noted in another thread that the Frys Electronics stores up here in the Bay Area had started stocking Fenix lights a couple of weeks ago. Good to know their other locations are starting to stock them as well. :twothumbs

TooManyGizmos

Flashlight Enthusiast
I recently stated and predicted that would be happening soon ..... due to the blister packaging they are using .

I said I was expecting them soon in Wal-mart stores ... and still do .

Status
Not open for further replies.