• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Mr. Bulk VIP Set

SOLD: here's something you don't see every day - a Mr. Bulk VIP, complete with Bulk Head, three tailswitch options, and - the best part: the twisty tail. Mix and match the standard head and the longer throwing Bulk head, and any of the three included tailswitch options. A great Lego-type light from the earlier Bulk era. This was my very first custom light. It's the reason I got so hooked in this silly hobby in the first place.

This particular VIP is in mint condition, as are the extras. The package consists of the following:

1. VIP with standard head and KC ("King's Crown") three-pronged guarded tail
2. Bulk head
3. Knurled twisty tail and foam donut
4. Halibut guarded tail
5. Reflectors, 1/2 123 spacer cell, lenses, O-rings

PayPal only (I eat all fees), free CONUS shipping. My PayPal address is in my profile. I ship via USPS same or next business day (as well as Saturdays).

$165 shipped, SOLD!

IMG_4775-1.jpg

IMG_4776-1.jpg

IMG_4777-1.jpg

IMG_4778-1-1.jpg

IMG_4779-1.jpg

Last edited:

shuter

Enlightened
Re: SPF: Mr. Bulk VIP Set

:paypal: Sorry for the delay on the Paypal Troy. Something is wrong with my internet access and I couldn't get it sent last night. I'm at a friends house now on his signal.

Justintoxicated

Flashlight Enthusiast
:( Mine got lost when i moved. I'm really mad I can not find it. The bulkhead made the light IMO that reflector has the best beam ever.