Inova 24/7 Arrived Today

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, what a great light considering it only uses 5mm LEDs. It can still blind you, I assure you of that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

For a great review, check out my review in the review section here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Received mine today also!! GREAT light, this is "at least" one that should be in glove boxes & survival kits!! I'm going to order several more, but I certainly like the OD vs the "School Bus Yellow"!!

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sigman or anyone else who has one and an X5T: is the beam spread from the 24/7 emitters wider than the X5t? Or as bright as the X5t in "high" mode?

JJHitt

Enlightened
My X5 is blue, so I cant comment on brightness. But the beam from the 24/7 is more tightly defined than the X5.

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
SUREFARC said:
What does 24 refer to?

[/ QUOTE ]

7 doesn't refer to anything about the light that I can think of, so I think 24/7 is just a name.

slogan

Newly Enlightened
24/7 normally refers to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It is usually used in the context of availability. Something that was 24/7 was constantly available. For example the Police Dept is 24/7.

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast
24/7's just a reference to the long burning capability of the different modes of the light...